Sorry... chapter 12

I was about to run after him but jovani grabbed my wrist.
"Just don't"

The bell rang, school was over
I ran home, went up into my room and started to cry. I didn't know what to do but cry, I looked at my phone and debated on if I should text Julian or not.
Me : Julian look I'm sorry
Me : pls Julian
Me : look I'm sorry
Me : juliannn
....
At this point I hated life, I didn't want to go to school tomorrow.
*the next day*
I woke up pretty late I had a good dream, it felt pretty real. I woke up thinking that I was still in the dream but then quickly realized what happened yesterday.
I put on some roots sweat pants and a black shirt. I put on some mascara on and put my hair into a high ponytail.
I left the house with a apple in my hand and some adidas on my feet.
As soon as I walked in i got many glares at me including maddie and Brooklyn.
"Oh no" I said to myself
There I was, now known as the girlfriend that cheated on the second most popular guy at school and broke his heart. It was like the first day of school again.
No friends, no one liked me, no one gave one damn about me.
"Great"
I decided to text Julian again to try to tell him about the geo thing
Me : Julian look I'm really sorry can we pls talk about this in person
Me : Julian
Me : Julian
Me : Julian pls
Now I needed to find Julian, I started asking people if they've seen Julian but I didn't get to many answers cause of what happened.
I went to all my classes but didn't see him anywhere.
It was the end of the day and I was still looking for Julian. I gave up until I saw him at the park playing around with his dog.
"Julian!" I screamed
He turned around and rolled his eyes and kept playing with his dog. I ran up to him and tried talking to him.
"Julian can we please talk about this "
"Okay find you have 30 seconds"
I freaked out when he said 30 seconds so i started blurting out a bunch of words.
"OkayLookimsofreakinsorryididntmeanforanyofthistohappenandjustpleasepleaseforgiveme"
He looked at me confused
I started talking again thinking that he didn't care about the 30 seconds anymore.
"Okay look Julian im so sorry I didn't kiss geo though he kissed me I swear to god I'm not lying"
He looked like he was starting to cry
At this point I started crying
He turned around facing the other way to hide his tears
"Julian please I love you"
"How do I know that"
"Because I do"
I put my hand on his shoulder, he quickly turned away even more
"Were done Tiffany!"
"But Julian!"
"Please"
I started crying, tears running down my cheek second after second.
He looked at me hugged me.
I squeezed him tight I didn't want to let go.
"I'm sorry but it's over" he said letting go
I smiled at him showing that I accepted it but I didn't, I still loved him.
"So we're cool now right" he said
"Yeah" i fake smiled
He walked away.
I knew that he didn't break up with me because of the kiss it was because... he didn't love me... he just wanted to be friends.
I cried and cried and cried knowing that.
I tried to get over him but I couldn't.

Hey guys sorry if this chapter was so short And I'm am super sorry for also not updating that often I will try more. Hoped y'all liked this chapter anyways💕