The new girl Chapter 1

Sometimes I wonder if I'm dreaming, this is my 3rd time moving to a new school in 4 years. Hi my name is Tiffany I moved here from London but now I'm stuck in Miami I tbh hate moving so much I mean my mom is A real estate agent you can't blame her but it's like so annoying.
I was really nervous about this school because the last one wasn't to good...so after a few hours I Finally feel asleep. I woke up and realized that it was that day again, I put on my clothes then I put my hair in a high ponytail and went downstairs.
"Hi honey"
"Hey mom" I said
"You better hurry up your gonna be late"
"I know, I know mom"
"So are you ready for the first day?"
"Barely" I said in a Funny voice we both laughed, my mom tossed me an apple and I ran through the door.
The school was okay I guess, I looked at my schedule and found the class that I was going to, I went in and sat down and there it was,
The most beautiful human being I've had ever seen sitting right in front of me he had dark brown hair and blue eyes the teacher called attendance and I didn't hear my name
Everyone looked at me.
"Hmm looks like your in the wrong class miss Tiffany"
"Oh I'm so sorry" I said
I slowly got up and tucked my chair in my desk and slowly walked out that cute guy looked at me and laughed a little.
I walked out, How could I be so embarrassing! on the first day in front of that beautiful cute, gorgeous, blue eyed, Great haired guy! I finally found the right class and went in, it was Spanish there was this girl, I think she glared at me for some reason like mean girls all over again.