(Author Special) Yandere Female Author x Male reader Lemon

You walked around with Sgirl78 (female me) she was your best friend since 2nd grade you had a crush on her since then but you thought she only liked you like a brother but no she liked you way more then that she liked you as a Boyfriend. "(Y/N) do you think I am sexy?" You just blushed and responded "Y-yes" she blushed and asked "Do you Love me?" You blushed harder then she did and kissed her then ran away.

                  Author-Chan's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He kissed me OMG HE DOES LOVE ME (Y/N) I want you so much it hurts THATS IT I WILL COME OVER AND MAKE LOVE WITH YOU.
I walked over to his door and Knock His mom answers "oh I didn't know (Y/N) had a gi-" I cut her head off because she was in the way and walked up to his room and open the door and see his Sister laying with him watching videos with him "Hello (Y/N)" his sister walked up to me and said "are you (Y/N)'s Girlfriend" "you could say that hey can you come with me for a second" she followed Me to the kitchen and I cut her head off and walked up back to (Y/N) "(Y/N) I want you so bad let me do things to you that you with find pleasuring~".

                           Reader-Kun's  POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
😍 my heart was beating so fast "PLEASE DO THOSE THINGS" I shouted and I blush and cover my mouth while she Gets on top of me naked and I realize I was naked too and she was sitting on my Dick and moaning loudly then I got on top and thrusts in and out I groaned at how tight she was but I still Continued and eventually I cummed and hopefully I will get her pregnant.

~~~~~Time Skip by a phew months~~~~~

I waited outside the doctors office and I heard a baby's cry and I ran in and saw a baby boy and I kiss my unconscious wife and hug my baby boy.

Ah what a good ending hope you enjoyed