Return

WHATBTHE HEEEECK IT DIDNT PUBLISH?! I HATE YOU WATTPAAAAAD!!! but anyways this is after the demon left Shima.... *sighs* why mustbyiu di this wattpad

Bon POV

I yelled the last part of the verse and the demon burst out of Shima's body screaming. Shima dropped to the floor his eyes closed shut tightly. I ran over to him, "Shima! Are you OK?! Wake up!!"

"H....hey Bon...."

"Are you OK!?"

"Other t....than the bullet wound...... I'm good." He said smirking slightly.

This moron just got possessed by a demon. And he smiles.

He then turned to Y/n, "Y/n I have no idea what I did while I was possessed. But whatever horror I brought to you, I hope you can forgive me. And I'm ready for any type of punishment."

Y/n turned to him and smiled widely, "Shima that wasn't you silly! That was a demon controlling you, so your not the one to blame the demon is. So we killed him and I'm avenged!" She giggled at the end.

Shima stared at her awed by her kindness. Everyone stared and inhaled sharply.

"You just have to forgive you self now! It's not hard, just look at me and say it."

Shima had his head down.

"Com'on you can do it!"

He looked up, tears running down his face, "I forgive myself for hurting Y/n." Then he smiled. A little black smoke floated from him, "Damn you exorcist!" It yelled and died completely.

"What was that?!" Yukio asked,

"That was the thorn he had stepped on, It was a demon. Though it made it look like he died a little piece of him remained, all Shima had to do was say he forgave himself." I explained in realization.

"How did you know about this Y/n?" Yukio asked,

"Well I am half demon." she said twitching her tail to and fro.

We all laughed lightly and helped the nurse clean up, once we finished that we all went back to our dorms. Homework obviously. But since Shima needed time to recover, they let him off for the next two days, I didn't blame them, he looked pretty rough. The next few days were ok I suppose. I had to memorized a few more verses and go to shooting practice. Though without my other best friend it was kind of unflirtatious . That's not a word, but there's nothing else to explain it!

---Time Skip---

I sighed and put down my bible, I had just memorized all of the Gospel Matthew. It was hard work but I did it.

"Hey Bon," Koneko said sleepily,

"Hey Koneko, I didn't wake you did I?"

"No I woke up on my own,"

"What do you mean?" I asked,

"Bon, it's 6:30 in the morning."

"WHAT!!!"

'SHIT! I stayed up all night memorizing this stupid thing!'

"You stayed up again didn't you?"

I sighed and nodded.

He laughed and I did too.

---Time Skip just cuz---

We arrived and the cram class and sat down, "Hey Shima when did you get here? WAIT SHIMA!!!" I yelled,