Shima POV

Oh this was amazing, her body is perfect. Its curvy, soft and sweet. I Just couldn't stop.

Yukio POV

I just finished my grading and figured i should go see id Y/n needed any help. So I opened my door and began walking towards her dorm (Which is one floor down) I got off the last step and looked up. Immensely insane anger boiled like a dragons fire. Shima was kissing Y/n. I instinctively pulled my gun out and cocked it.

"I suggest you put her down. RIGHT NOW!" I yelled over the top angry.

Shima looked at me and pulled Y/n in front of him, "Oh are you going to shoot? Go ahead." he said evilly. 

I growled at him but then i saw and opening. His left shoulder and neck were exposed.

'As much as I want to kill this moron, I can't' I shot his shoulder.

He dropped Y/n and clutched his shoulder, grimacing in pain. He looked at me and showed his teeth.

'Shit'

He had fangs.

He ran down the last set on stairs and burst out the door, but I didn't care. I ran to Y/n and checked her pulse.

My heart did the same as hers.

It stopped.

'I have to try.'

'I have to save her'

I began pushing on her chest and breathing into her mouth, tears streaming down my face. I repeated the procedure numerous times. Then someone ran in.

"YUKIO! KURO TOLD ME HE HEARD A GUNSHOT!!" Rin yelled then stopped in his tracks.

"GET OVER HERE AND HELP ME!!!!!!!!!"

'No'

'I won't let you die!'

I put my lips on hers and Rin pushed on her chest. I took a deep breath and pushed it all into her lungs. My face, I could feel, was turning different colors. I slowly began loosing my sight and hearing. I gave one final push and breathed.

Rin's POV

Yukio was pushing air into her lungs as I pumped her chest. I looked at Yukio who was now a shade of red and purple.

"YUKIO! YOU NEED TO BREATH STOP PLEASE!!!" I yelled at him

He gave one final breath and dropped, I gave another push on Y/n's chest then checked his pulse. He just pasted out. His chest slowly rising up and down.

Just like Y/n's.

Her eyes fluttered open, "W-what ----W-where am I?" the  she looked at me, "Rin what happened?"

"I don't know but all that matters is that you alive!"

"WHERE THE HELL ARE MY CLOTHES!?!"

"I swear its not like that!!!"

There was a poof of gray smoke and Y/n was in cat form, covering her flat cat chest. A irritated look on her face. 

'Watch out, I'm gonna get a little bigger.' She told me, I nodded and stepped back.

'Now put him on my back.'

"So that's how you got us inside?" I asked,

'Yes now climb on, we're going to the nurse.'

I got on and Y/n immediately took off down the stairs and out the door. She ran faster than Kuro and pushed through the nurse doors. She transformed back into human.

"I don't know exactly what happened, I'll tell you later. But Yukio needs help." Then she looked down, "and could I have a robe or something?"

The nurse hurried and got everything done. She got Y/n a robe and she put Yukio on a breathing machine just to help him. She then treated her wounds and gave her a protein bar.

Yukio POV

Air was being pushed onto my face and into my lungs. I slowly became aware and remembered what happened. I shot up in a bed....

Rin, Y/n and a nurse stared at me.

"Y/n!" I yelled and ran towards her without hesitation, "I thought you were gone forever!"

"What do mean gone forever?" the nurse asked her.

"Oh I don't know for how long, maybe two to five minutes. But I died." She said dismissively.

"YOU WHAT!?"

"Don't worry! I feel fine, plus Yukio and Rin saved me." She said smiling warmly.

The Nurse insisted on a check up and Y/n finally gave in.

I Then informed everyone that Shima had been possessed by a demon who goes after those who are extremely jealous of something. They looked shocked and Rin was about to ask something when Bon burst in.

"Bon, is everything ok?" Y/n asked.

"Shima---- Demon----- Don't know verse----" He breathed out, out of breath.

---Time Skip---

"Ok I've got it. Now we just have to find him."

We all ran around campus looking for Shima, he sure was one piece of work.

---Sorry another Time Skip---

Bon POV

We all met back up after failing the search. Out of breath and exhausted, we sat back to back.

Then he arrived like nothing had happened.

"Oh, hello Y/n. I had fun earlier, " Shima said walking closer to us.

I stepped in front of Y/n and so did the others. I Began reciting the fatal verse, while the others fended him off so he wouldn't get us.

  "Father, in Jesus name, I now ask that You stir up Your zeal like a mighty Man of War off the wording of this verse.

I now ask that You go before me as a consuming fire. Your Word tells me that "The Lord your God is He who goes over before you as a consuming fire. He will destroy them and bring them down before you; You shall drive them out and DESTROY THEM QUICKLY ..."   I yelled the last part, stepping forward, wanting my best friend back.

Shima--- the demon, struggled then he burst out of him, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Hey guys!You can thank @writing-bean for this chapter, they gave the suggestion so thanks again! But yeah... I don't know when the next update will be but don't delete it out of your library!

Klutchz Out!