A Bloody Revenge (Father squeal)

prologue

 I remember it so easily. I was roller-skating with my friends and we had finished eating our pizza and were beginning to skate. They had just finished couples skate and I was out on the floor and a man was standing by the fire escape only door.

I began losing control of my skates and ran into the man and he caught me. I tried to apologize and thank him, but he covered my mouth and dragged me out the door. I don’t know if anyone saw me. Or if anyone came after me.

He dragged me out to a black van and threw me in and began driving into  the forest. We drove forever till we came upon a huge house. When we got there he dragged me inside and to a room and stripped me of my clothes and left me alone in the room.

I had soon found clothes and put them and walked out into the hallway to see a girl walking. I asked her where I was and she said. “This is fathers house. You are his prisoner. We all are.” She explained everything to me. Her name was Vivien, she was my only friend.

And now she’s dead. And fathers back and he’s going to kill us.

I escaped once by a miracle, I don’t think I will be able to get out again.

My name is Caitlyn Summers. And this is my story.