! RUN !

A/N I'm hoping this story will do well on wattpad my others have been a total wash out :/ however I'd love to know what you think. This is just an introductory chapter. I haven't edited it as I have to do it on my mobile ATM but as soon as I get to a computer I'll edit it :)

And without further adue here is my new hopefully successful book RUN!

5

4

3

2

1

BOOM

OKAY OKAY HERE IT IS!

RUN!

Chapter one

Two years earlier

The rain beat down over us as the masked man gave a small chuckle.

"Run!" is all he said. It's all he had to say as I left before the last letter rolled out of his mouth. I may be a bit simple at times but I'm definitely not stupid enough to wait around when a man with a gun gave me a chance to leave. So that's what I did I ran faster than I could imagine possible.

My surroundings became a blur. I ran and ran until I thought I was safe. Well, safer. Adrenaline raced through my veins when I finally stopped. I fell to my knees hitting the ground hard. What now? What next? I couldn't go home it wasn't safe. I had no money no car nothing!

That night I slept rough in a park somewhere. I woke up at dawn and got my thinking cap on and planned my next move. I needed to leave the country get on a plane and just go. I need a passport and money. First things first money the easy one. I got of my bed for the night and got to work, pick pocketing. You see I'm a grifter and like all grifters pick pocketing is a basic skill for us. it's second nature like talking is for most people.

I got to work on the busy streets of London gathering wallets, mobiles purses, handbags, watches and a few sets of car keys. I even managed to get 2 laptops which is brilliant as I have a new identity to create myself and a passport to make. Like I said I'm a grifter, I'm part of a team and I'm the hacker of the team and I'm pretty damn good at it to well so good that when our mark found out exactly what I can do they decided they want me. They offered my team millions to buy me arseholes took the cash! Like everyone that's ever been in my life backstabbers! What I don't understand is why the hell that man let me go? Why would you do that?

Anyway I found one of the cars to the sets of keys I stole and got in and drove off. A silver Audi R8. Amazing car to drive. I drove to a quiet area with a cash point and took out as much money I could from the cards in the wallets and purses. A couple of the idiots had their pin numbers written on a piece of paper with the cards! For the other cards I simply went online and hacked into the accounts and retrieved the pin number that way. I took as much money I possibly could from the cards and counted the cash. £867,580 including any cash I found in the wallets etc. Thats not to bad for one days work for one person. The cards would gut cut up and thrown out the window in different areas on the way to the airport. But first to Joel's a costume shop. He sold wigs, clothing, contacts, fat suits and even face masks. He could make you look like anything you ever wanted shit he could make me look like Cheryl freaking cole if he wanted! He was good as in seriously good. I bout a few different out fits mainly baggy jeans and t shirts but also had the odd dress suit if needed, I bought a few different wigs, caps to stop the wigs slipping and then contacts. I didn't have a normal eye colour so coloured contacts were essential. My eyes had an electric blue around the pupil circled with a grass coloured green. I loved my eyes but they were to unique if one of the marks men saw my real eye colour no disguise would be good enough they would instantly know it was me. After Joel's I went to benny's where I got 50 passport templates off him. Benny was brilliant at forging passports he made the passports but left them blank for me to fill in myself wich is unbelievably easy for me to do. So I made a few up while I was there before packing away all my stuff including my money passports and variety of disguises before heading for the airport. I stopped at a petrol station and got into a disguise that mached the photo in the passport before reaching the airport.

I took the first availible flight to las Vegas and spent a few weeks there hustling as much money as possible before heading to new york city. I purchased a small apartment there and got myself a waitressing job in a bistro not far from where I lived. I carried on grifting on my own for a while before I found a new team.

Back to the present

That's where I am now sitting in my apartment discussing our latest mark. Life was pretty great my team didn't know about my lucky escape and they hopefully would never find out.

Life was gr SMASH!

Our heads spun to the window where a man stood in a mask with a gun pointed directly at me.

He chuckled at me. Wait I knew that laugh! It couldn't be them could it?

"Run!" it was just a whisper but it was just as powerful as last time and again I didn't have to be told twice.