Cheyenne

It was a cold, rainy night in London, England. As I walk the streets, I can see my breath in the chilly air. My hands feel like ice blocks, and I can't even open the doors to my flat. As I struggle, my roommate, Kemryn opens the door and can tell I'm struggling.

 "Havin' trouble there, Love?'' She asked me, and I reply in a pitty laugh. Kemryn is a fan of the biggest boyband in the world, One Direction, and is slowly turning me into one. She finally saved up enough to go to one of their concerts. She's been bugging me with how she missed them since the 6th grade. As I climb into bed I think about ''Him''. My mister right. Kemryn bugs me with dumb sayings about relationships. But for some reason I took the advice and stuck with it. There are a lot of cute, single guys my age in London, right? Besides, what's the worst that can happen. C'mon it' England!

Later that night, I get a phone call from an unknown number.

" Hello?''

"Hello, is this Kemryn Harrison?''

''No this is her roommate, Cheyenne.'' I say, still very sleepy. I was talking to an American man with an UK number, can't blame him,Kem and I are Americans with UK numbers.

''Is Kemryn available?'' He says with his deep voice.

''Yes hold on for just a couple seconds, Sir........KEMRYN PICK UP THE PHONE RIGHT NOW!!!! Okay Sir she will pick up in 4seconds if possible.''

''I got it hang up now!'' Kemryn says to me loudly. So I hang up and try to fall back to sleep. Five minutes later, Kemryn comes barging into my room, screaming like in a mad zombie movie.

''What happend?'' I'm like worried because she's crying.

''I get to spend the rest of the year with One Direction!!!!!!!!!!!! You know you 'cuz you know I saved up enough to do that!" Kemryn exclaims.

'' Need me to go with you so you won't cry after every letter or noise the make''

''Omg, please can you, that sounds like a possibility.'' Kemryn says in her usual 'Omg One Direction' voice.

 She squeals and jumps out of my bedroom. All night I was dreaming about it. Meeting 1D. Mabey one of them.... No can't be... Can it? Mabey Liam, or Niall? Ugh! Why can't i get off this stupid topic!!!! I wake up the next morning cold but i was sweating. I walk tomthe window to see the double rainbow that always appears on Saturday mornings. Does anyone know what it means? Kemryn then rins into my room screaming her head off.

''Dude! Quit busting my eardrums!!'' I scream.

"Pack your drawers and your closet we're going to Ireland!" Kemryn diva snapps.I've always wanted to go to Ireland, I am a redhead after all. When I was younger my mom told me that leprechauns lived in Ireland, you know that time you believed everything they told you. I over hear hear Kemryn talking to One Direction. ''They're already here?'' I thought to myself. So I go downstairs to investingate. I peer over the corner, it sounded like she was introducing herself. Then he spotted me. His sea-green eyes stole my heart. He seemed friendly, my type.....Harry Styles......Your perfect.