《Café Date》

I have to go get ready. Before I got up I was bombarded with questions from every direction.
"Who was that?" Kaylen is so noisey. "My brother." All of a sudden I was extremely happy. I screamed, "My brother just called me, told me that he loves me, and he wants to talk!!" Avery told me to calm down. I rolled my eyes at her. I gotta go. Omfg I gotta change.  "I am gonna go get ready." Jordan stopped me and looked and me gingerly. "Are you sure? I mean he use to hit you alot. He called you names and stuff." I looked at him as if he was crazy. "So did you. I forgave you didn't I? So I can forgive him right." He didn't respond. I took that as my answer and I smiled and walked to get changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the café. I wore a black skater skirt with a black shirt and chocker along with black and white soccer socks and black converse. Lets just say I love that colour.

I walked in and looked around. It was around 6 p.m so not much people were out. I spotted Avan in the conor of the room. I walked towards him, when he saw me he looked as if he was about to cry. "Hey." His features haven't changed one bit. He ran out his seat and hugged me. I, of course, hugged him back. "I missed you so much babe." When we were like 10 he started to call me babe. "I missed you to Avan." He let go of me hesitantly. He pulled the chair out for me I smiled at him and said a silent 'thanks.'