Privet session with Mr Hunter

' This is ridiculous' Amanda thought to herself ' no way i would do that for her lol. Can't believe she  wanted me to ask Mr Hunter fir his phone number and address . But what's she gonna do? stalk him?' 

But Amanda didn't want to piss off Liz or her group so she said it's weird to ask now since it's only her first day, but she would when she find a chance. Liz had this excitement in her eyes which made Amanda felt quite bad, she's such a pretty girl, any boys her age would be crazy for her, Mr Hunter is never gonna take her little crush serious...

But then again the day ended quickly so Amanda had go to this so called weekly tutoring which is a privet kind of therapy session with Mr Hunter, just to check on how is school going for her and so on. 

Amanda arrived at the classroom and Mr Hunter was there already. 

"Please, take a seat." He pointed at the chair opposite him. He has this voice that's deep and smooth, like a ocean, making basically every female on this planet falling for him. 

He just checked with Amanda about the usual stuff, how is her first day going etc. The whole time Amanda wasn't paying attention to the question but rather his pleasing voice. But there's something different about Mr Hunter when he talks to her, it feels like he's avoiding her, and doesn't want to look her straight into the eyes. Which confuses Amanda. 'I might just be over thinking' She thought. 

" Ahh right you can email me when you have any trouble, confused with something or anything really." Mr Hunter smiled. " Oh shoot, hmm I forgot my new email address the school just changed it, but here let me give you my card it has my emails on it." and he went through his bag and opened his peruse. Inside his peruse, there's is picture of this girl... 

'WHAT THE HELL?' Amanda thought to herself, That's a picture of her!