First day at school

' ugh I'm sick of this place already.' Amanda thought and rolled her eyes. She's in this boring Chemistry lesson learning things she already knew; wearing long skirt all the way up to her knees, had her hair tied up and bare face because no make up is allowed at school. 

She looked around the classroom, although this is a mix school, but ridiculously they have two different buildings for boys and girls. So it's technically an all girl school. In the corner, she saw this group of 4 girls staring at her. They are quite pretty, skinny, with silky blonde or Burnett hair, and none of them seems to obey the school rule. Short skirt, shirt bottomed low and fair amount of make up. 

"Those girls" Amanda thought to herself, thinking not to mess with them as she just want to spend a quite year in this school that she already doesn't like. 

After the lesson, the girls walked up to Amanda's table, the tan one with long blonde hair introduced herself:" Hey, so you are the new girls right? I' m Liz and these are my girls Fray, Lo and Morgan. Just wanted you to feel welcome at St' Pauls and yeah."

"em, Hey guys. Im Amanda and thanks I guess." Amanda faked a smile.

" Great, we hope to see you at Lunch then." They smiled and left.

So the rest of the morning pass by and Amanda found the group waving at her and leaving her a place to sit at the table.

Maybe they are not too bad after all, Amanda thought.

So they chat and Liz asked:" Isn't your tutor Mr Hunter. Girl you re so lucky."

" Yeah I guess that's his name." Amanda sipps on her juice.

" Right, Liz been having a huge crush on him since 7th grade." Morgan said giggily.

"Shush you." Liz stared at Morgan and the whole group of girls giggles. " Well that ' s not true, partly. Actually it started at 6th . But I was hoping you could do me a favor.." She looked straight into Amanda's eyes.