Mugs of silverly.

Alright so yeah I'm Katherine MacNille Kat for short. I am 16 years old already been kicked outta every school in town. I dunno I guess I'm just a bad kid with no future, whatever I got my music and some bus fare I don't know where I'll go this time. So when I get on the bus I see a kid no younger than maybe 11 and he starts screaming and yelling that there's something following home and that he needs to get off the bus, weird I think the kid needs some medication. His mom didn't look like she gave a shit though. This town man I tell ya, whatta shithole. Bus driver yells end o' the line get off kiddo. I pull my hood up (careful as to not wreck my faux-hawk) and shuffle my feet slowly and begrudgingly to the door, It opens with a giant swish of cold air I walk out into the street alone with my thoughts, towards the abandoned movie theatre. It's crazy they still let people in there but whatever as I said, towns a complete shithole. As I walk into my usual theatre number and row I see someone there usually no one here that's why I go anyways. So I walk down and it's a guy he looks my age maybe older, I go to grab his shoulder. He turns quickly as if he was expecting me to. I jump back in shock and some fear, he looks pretty beat up but shoots me a smile and holds out his hand to help me up, I say hey what's up I'm Kat, Matthew he says. I get brush my self off and.