Baby♡♡

Play the songs when it says too💮
Repeat it if it ends early.
                                  💮
Y/n's pov

I had just given birth to a girl two months ago, it's been so hard without Ethan.

I still remember taking the pregnancy test.

( pregnancy test flashback)

I sit on the toilet seat with desperation waiting for the stick to change to something.

"Come on please, please be positive" I whisper.

I look at the stick and muffled crys escape my lips.

'Positive'

by then everything was perfect, me and Ethan always wanted to be pregnant together, always discussing what the baby's gender we wanted it to be, a girl.

To be honest this explains it all, the nausea, no periods, headaches, and lack of concentration.

(Play Song now)

I still remember crying when I heard the news of Ethan's death, he was the love of my life.

I sigh  and wrap the pregnancy stick in toilet paper once more and throw it in the bin.

I walk over to the long - length mirror.

I lift the shirt I was wearing,
Ethan's shirt.

I've never washed it, I mean he never washed it, he did that so when he was away on vacation I would have his 'scent'

I lift up his shirt showing my bare stomach.

I rub it lightly.

" ooh love
No one's ever gonna hurt you, love
I'm gonna give you all of my love
Nobody matters like you, your life ain't gonna be nothing like my life,You're gonna grow and have a good life
I'm gonna do what I've got to do"

I crouch down palms in my face and begin to sob.

I didn't want to be in this situation, I miss him to death, everyday I'm wishing he was here sleeping by my side whispering.
••••••••••

"It's okay baby, it's okay, I'm here " I say smiling softly.

Everyday with him went by so quickly.

Now I'm here alone, pregnant.

(A few months after birth)

" ooh love, No one's ever gonna hurt you, love, I'm gonna give you all of my love, Nobody matters like you, She tells him your life ain't gonna be nothing like my life You're gonna grow and have a good life
I'm gonna do what I've got to do" I sigh slightly rocking the cradle.

The crying stops.

I turn off the light to Abbie's room.

I tip toe to my bedroom slumping on it.

Wind blows.

He's here.

"Talk to me Babygirl" I hear a faint whisper.

"E-Ethan, I-, I miss you, I'm so glad your here, I still can't get over you, I promised to you, i promised I wouldn't get into another relationship, Ethan, I -I still love you we have a beautiful daughter, Abbie, she misses you just as much as I do" I sob.

"Babygirl, I wish I was here with you, but I know everything's going to be okay, soon we'll  be tougher again this time we'll be watching over our baby girl, Abbie " I hear him coo.

I feel a tight grip around my waist and I know it's Ethan's hands.

The wind blows again.

He had to go now.

"Bye Babygirl" he whispers.

That's the last he says before he goes, again.

I sob the rest of the night quietly, trying not to wake up Abbie.

( Abbie's six years old)

"Mommy! Mommy!" Abbie yells.

"What? What?" I panic

"Where's daddy?" She pouts.

I tear up, this is the first time she's asked me that question throughout her years.

"Oh Abbie, " I sigh.

She looks at me with lifeless hope in her eyes.

"ooh love,No one's ever gonna hurt you, love,I'm gonna give you all of my love,Nobody matters like you,your life ain't gonna be nothing like my life
You're gonna grow and have a good life
I'm gonna do what I've got to do" I sigh .

I quickly stand up and run to the bathroom vomiting, blood.

"Fuck" I mummer.

You had been diagnosed with cancer just a few years ago, the doctors are surprised you haven't died yet.

This time your breathing becomes slow, and your body becomes weak.

"It's time" i smile.

"Abbie!" I  struggle to yell.

She runs to the room and smiles.

"Be good for mommy okay, mommy going to go somewhere special to meet your father, call grandma and tell her to get here, pack your things, and remember me okay? Ask grandma to tell you story's about me everyday?, now shoo call her " I  smile.

She tunes her back to run to the phone.

"And Abbie?"

"Yes mama?" She replies.

"I love you" I smile weakly.

"Love you to mama" she runs and gets the phone

That's the last thing you said to her before  you died.
•••••
You faintly flutter your eyes and open them seeing a light so strong you have I cover your eyes.

People with wings fly around you and sing Christian songs.

"Where am I?" I ask.

No ones listening.

I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around and face Ethan.

"Babygirl you're  in heaven " he smiles embracing you In a hug.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Oh my gosh, I cried so hard I can't even, this is a bit like prisoner, well not really but almost.

Comment if you cried cause I sure as heck did.

The last part I can't 😭💔💮

𝓔𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓘𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼 •