One hour later....

Liam and i walked hand in hand with juilet on my waist.She is too adorable.As we walked down the stairs,We saw many guest have arrived but one caught my eye. My mum was in the crowd talking to someone.I gave my baby to zayn and his eyes light up as I gave our baby to him.I dash towards my mum and hugged her.

"Hey sweetheart,How's the mother life?"Mum asked.

"Great,The boys and i took turns taking care of juilet.Would you like to see her,mum?"I said/asked her.

"That's great sweety and i would love to see my grand daughter for the first time,"mum said.

I lead towards where I hear a baby giggles.I see juilet in the air with Harry and zayn chasing after her.I laughed at the scene in front of me.

"Juilet,come here baby,"I called.

She float towards me and smilled at me.The boys panted around me.

"Thank god,You have her, my love,"said zayn tired out.

I laughed heartly at the both of them.I turn to see my mother looking at juilet happily.

"Mom,This is juilet.Juilet baby,this is gran gran,"I said to both of them.

"She is just like you when you were young.Your dad and i was tired trying to get you down instead of floating away but always come to me instead of your dad,"she told me as she hold juilet.

Suddenly,The doors barged open.I saw princess Luna smilling evily.The boys crowded around Juilet ,mum and me to keep us safe but mostly juilet safe.

"What are you doing here,Luna?"Liam asked.

"Oh,Just to tell you that you had only until downfall as when the sun comes down.Happy birthday juilet,"Luna said while walking away.

"Everyone please make your way home.I'm very sorry for the short party but this is urgent but don't worry everyone will get cake before you leave.Thank you,"as Liam said that.

Everyone obeys and left with a slice a cake in hand.I turn to my mum looking for help.She was looking down at juilet who was crying.I took juilet out of my mum's arms and cooed her.

"You have hours away before the war of a century began,"with that being said she left the place with tears rolling down her cheeks.

I ordered my guards to start training as I asked five guards to follow me.I looked at the boys silently telling them to start telling their guards to train.They nod thier heads.They kissed mine and juilet's head.The guards follow me to a safe house that my construction workes build so that I could keep juilet safe here while I help the boys win the battle.

"You must protect juilet from everything, "with that being said I gave juilet to my trusted guard.

I kissed juilet's head and smile sadly to her.As I closed the door,I hear juilet crying for me.I'm sorry baby,I'm trying to protect you.I walked back to the court room to see everyone ready for the command.As i looked at the horizon and saw that the sun is down.I looked at the boys and the boys looked at me.We nodded our heads.

"Let's win this!!"Louis shouted as we make our way to battle.I love you my baby juilet and no is gonna hurt you anymore.We willmake sure of that.

No ones pov:

The boys fought with Anna by their side and an army with full force against the supernaturals and with princess Luna leading the army.They fought with all their mights to keep anyone from getting juilet and let their kingdom fall. Armys fall here and there.Some died while fighting.

As more armys falls from luna's side,The boys and Anna fight until the end.They fought well and bravely.Making sure that juilet is safe and sound as well as their kingdom.At last,Luna was defeated and her army fall back into hiding once again.The boys and Anna walked into the safe house to see juilet crawling towards them.

Anna picked up juilet and kissed her head.The boys and smiled at each other knowing that they win the battle.The boys felt happy so they kissed their most precious thing ever,Anna and juilet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This not the ending yet at least.It is almost the end.I hope have loved this book so far.I might take the time to edit the book if I have the time.The boys and Anna are happy with juilet but their adventures aren't over yet.

See you in the next chapter.

Love you my rainbows.💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

(Edited)