Chappie 12

(Y/n) POV
I had spent the whole day with ciel. We had a picnic and went for a walk in the woods. He took me to a beautiful cherry blossom tree. There we watched the sun set.

When we got back me and ciel fell asleep in each other's arms, but it would have to end.

I woke up in the middle of the night and wrote a letter to ciel and left it on the pillow were I slept. I then left and went into the woods with nothing but the cloths on my back.

Ciels POV
I woke this morning with (y/n) not in bed. I looked over and saw a note on her pillow it read:

Dear ciel,
I'm sorry I'm not there to say good morning to you but I have to leave. Sebastian said that... Never mind. Just now that I love you with all my heart ciel. I enjoyed everything that you did. You helped me find my voice, gave me a place to stay and even loved me. I will miss you dearly and I will never forget you ciel.

Sincerely: your blossom (y/n)
Ps
Love you

After I read the note I felt like crying. She left me. What did Sebastian say to her!!

"Sebastian come here!!" I yelled from the room.

C=ciel
S=Sebastian

What did you say to (y/n) to make her leave!
I simple said that she was a distraction to you.
A distraction! I loved her and now she left! Probably because you threatened her!

I ran outside in search of her. I went to the cherry tree hoping she would be there. And she was. Lying under the tree was (y/n). Huddled up like a little puppy. I picked her up in my arms.

"(Y/n)...I found you at last." I said. She slowly started to wake up.

"Ciel? What are you doing here?" She said looking at me.

"I came to get you back. I don't care what Sebastian says to you. He will not hurt you as long as I'm here."

With that I gave her a sweet kiss in her soft lips.