Meeting the boys

Sup, my name is Ikuto but you are always welcome to call me whatever you want except for Red-headed/head. My age is 17 and I am famous for being a son of a famous family. My family along with my brothers are one of the rich family here in the city. We even own this school and supplies many kinds of stuffs here in the city. I have orange Auburn hair that reaches halfway to my shoulder and I always wear a cap that annoys my father. He said that it's improper specially we own a big business but who cares. Once I did have a girlfriend that I broke up with to save her life. I don't know if she knows or whatever but there's one thing that I know that I can never love her again.

Oh remember what I said brothers. One of them are the dumbest his name is Mikuto. Can you imagine. He is able to smile in a bad incident, can you believe that? Anyways he is also the gentlest in the Brothers. His age is also 17. Perhaps all of us are on the age of 17 we are literally quadroplets and one of us almost died because of heart dis-order, we will get onto that later but as for now let's talk about Mikuto! He is the gentlest and I don't want to say this but he is the cutest. I admit. He also is cheerful and most of the time happy! But there is one time he was not really happy on what has happened and its when he broke up with his very special girlfriend. His girlfriend is like everything to him. He has to break up just like me to save her life! And from that, Mikuto only became happy when he wants to or if it's worth it.

I also have my tough brother Kai. He is kinda like a pervert, but everyone has an attitude of pervertness. He is usually good in sports such as soccer, table tennis and basketball. He is also talented in skateboarding, and good at dancing. His hair reaches his shoulder when it's not tied, but he ties it on a high ponytail his age is also 17 the 2nd one to go out.
Mikuto is 4th and Kaizo is the 3rd. Anyways he had a toughy tough girlfriend to but it was in the past you know. He also broke up with her to save her. I promise, we're going to kill who the threateners are, he got so wasted because his the only boy that his girlfriend fall into. As I said his girlfriend is tough and doest just fall for anyone. He was worried if something will happen to her when he breaks up with him so he got the most romantic Farewell then all of us! He dated Kauro for a week and at the last date he gave her 7 flowers and the last one was plastic. He said that he would stop loving her until the last flower die even though they won't see each other anymore! He never let her know that he meant a break up and after that he was gone like a bubble.

Oh this my favorite brother, Kaizo. He is very talented and very formal. He knows how to story telling, he knows how to play many-many instruments such as violins, pianos and flute and many more. He knows how to sing and is the smartest in all 4 of us. Oh and remember the business were have? He is always the son who gets introduce to only if we're busy. But if not well we will go. He as long has a girlfriend once, and same as us he also broke up to save her. It really hurts though that we have to do that, but I know it hurt them more because after all they do not know why? We promise we will kill.

The Powerpunk girls

They are the one that pushed us into these awful things. I hate them very much as well as my brothers to ofcourse. We will get back with our girls after we kill the punks. And I promise that!