Chapter 13

The next day was a sunday and like any other sunday I go to the gym then I go to church, after I go to church I go home, showert and just relax.

But unlike those other sundays I wasn't relaxed. "What were James and Zeus doing in your room yesterday?" Seth asked looking pissed.

"Nothing, how is it your concern anyway?"

"I'm your best friend." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I have my own private life Seth." I said then sat down on the sofa.

He sighed then sat next to me. "Just tell me."

"Fine, we had sex okay." I said while crossing my arms.

"What?! You had a threesome? Oh my God Snow you are so unbelieveable."

"Oh shut up Seth, it was quite obvious what we were doing in there." I rolled my eyes while he just stood up and left and as if on cue Keifer walked out of his room.

"What was that all about?"

I shrugged. "He just asked me what I was doing inside my bed with James and Zeus, I told him we had a threesome then he left."

I could see the confusion in his eyes. "What's a threesome?"

"It's when three people have sex together."

"How does that work?"

"Oh my God Keifer! You are so innocent! Just watch porn." I started laughing hysterically. "You could watch some on Seth's phone, he has a lot."

"No thank you." He said then sat next to me.

"By the way Keifer I was meaning to ask you this."

He looked at me with confusion written on his face. "What?"

"How was your first?" I asked trying to hide the grin on my face by bitting my lower lip.

"First?" He looked confused at first but then as if realization striked his face turned as red as a tomato as he looked away and cleared his throat.

"So? How was it baby boy?" I smirked.

"It-it was... Okay... I guess." He scratched the back of his neck.

I lightly pushed him while I laughed. "You are so cute." I stopped laughing then faced him. "But seriously, you don't need to hide that dude, yours is huge." I said while pointing at his crotch.

"Snow can we not talk about this, it's awkward."

"Jeez dude, you want me to fuck you again so you won't feel awkward?" I smirked.

"N-no!" He sounded unsure.

"Really? I feel like you want it too baby." I winked at him.

"Okay I'm leaving." He stood up making me laugh, he was about to leave when I noticed something.

"Oh my God!" He immediately faced me.

"What?"

"You have a boner!" I started laughing again. "I knew you want it too!"

"Shut up." He said then left.

"I bet you don't know how to remove that!" I said when he entered his room.

Damn he's too innocent.

I stood up and made my way to his room, I opened it and saw him on his bed playing with his phone. "Hey Keifer."

He looked shocked when he saw me so he immediately placed his phone down and sat up properly. "W-what are you doing here?" He wasn't able to look at me.

"You're still hard Keif." I crawled on the bed towards him with a mischevious smile on my face. "Just tell me and I can help you with that." He swallowed hard then looked away.

I was in between his legs while he was leaning back using his elbows for support. I leaned closer and placed my hand on his chest. "Do you want me Keifer?" I looked him deep in the eyes, I saw on my peripheral vision how he swallowed.

His eyes traveled down to my lips then back to my eyes. I looked down to his lips as well and saw how his pink lips looked so soft. I looked back to his eyes then bit my lip, finally giving in I sighed then pulled his collar and slammed my lips on his tasting him once again.

I nibbled on his lip before thrusting my tongue in his mouth. He kissed me back with the same intensity which shocked me but I just chose to ignore it and continue.

I felt his hands go under my shirt and push up my bra then started fondling my breasts. I was shocked at first but then he pinched my nipples making me moan.

He stopped fondling my breats then took out his hands inside my shirt then removed my shirt, I removed his shirt as well then we continued kissing. I unclasped my bra then removed it placing it somewhere on the floor.

He swapped our positions then placed me gently on the bed still kissing me. He pulled away and removed my cotton shorts along with my undies leaving me with nothing. He stared at my wholeness making his eyes burn with lust. "I'm burning here." I said making him look back at me and went back to kissing me.

I felt his hand travel down to my breast but it continued going further down until it was on my throbbing center. His finger flicked my clit making me moan in his mouth... Where did he get these moves from?

I was already burning even though hs barely did anything yet. He detached our lips then stood up, he removed his jersey shorts and boxers before going back on top of me. He brushed his hand on my breast making me let out a breath.

He positioned himself between me and brushed the tip of his shaft on my center making me moan. "Just do it already Keifer." I said in a hoarse tone.

Without warning he inserted himself in me. I moaned his name when he started to thrust in and out of me in a fast pace. My breasts were bouncing up and down as he slams himelf in me.

He grabed my breast and started playing with them while he thrusts in and out of me. He leaned down and started sucking on my breast, I felt his tongue swirl around my nipple making me moan his name out loud.

I was so close when the door opened. "Holy shit!" Said the voice that sounded like Seth.

We ignored him and continued until we both came. He collapsed next to me then covered our bodies with the blanket. "Did you enjoy the show Seth?" I asked in a breathless voice while smirking.

"God! This is the second time already." He said then stepped out the room. I laughed then faced Keifer, he was breathing heavy while just looking at the ceiling.

"That was amazing Keifer." I said with a smile on my face.

"Really?" He asked while facing me.

"Yeah, you really exhausted me." I closed my eyes, the smile still on my face. "You were amazing." After I said that I fell asleep.