Chapter 10: Ice cream

Magsimula sa umpisa

Binatukan ko siya at ibibalik ang mga kamay sa leeg niya.

"Ow! What was that for?" Reklamo nito na bahagyang hinarap ang mukha sa akin.

"That is for calling me a guy." Natatawang sagot ko.

He chuckled and continue walking to the parking lot with me on his back. Kunti nalang ang students dahil magga-gabi narin at kadalasan sa kanila ay wala nang klase.

"Hey where are you going?!" Tanong ko dito na nilagpasan ang parking lot at dumeretsiyo sa gate.

"I'm kidnapping you." Natatawang sagot nito at nag-umpisa nang tumakbo.

"Hey! Put me down." I tried to jumped off his back but I failed because he tightened his grip around my legs.

"Come on! People's watching." I whispered and burried my face in his back from embarrassment because people were looking at us weirdly as Luke run with me in his back not to mention he was laughing really loud.

"You owe me an ice cream." Sambit nito at pumasok sa isang ice cream parlor na hindi man lang hiningal sa ginawa nitong pagtakbo.

"Kelan naman ako nagka-utang sayo?" Tanong ko at bumaba na mula sa likod nito.

"Remember when you were crying like a baby..."

"I'm not a baby!" I retort and glared at him but he only looked amuse.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say..." Pang-aasar pa nito. "Anyway, I offered to buy you an ice cream but you refused. Gustong gusto ko pa naman nuon kumain ng ice cream." He pouts.

"At paano naman naging utang iyon?"

"You drenched my shirt with your tears, sinisingil lang kita." He said and started pushing me inside the shop.

"Now, look whose being a child?" I laughed.

"I want peanut butter puddles." He said pointing excitedly at the flavor he wants like a child in a candy store.

"Right away sir." The saleslady smiled widely showing her perfect white teeth.

"How about you red cheeks?" Baling sa akin ni Luke na tila hindi napansin ang pagpapa cute ng sales lady.

"I'll have the mocha almond fudge." I said politely but the sales woman seems to hate me as she only nodded and turned her back to us to get our orders.

"I think she doesn't like me." Komento ko habang at umupo sa isang stool.

"She have a reason to." Luke said smirking as he sit in front of me. My brows furrowed. "I mean, look at you. She must've been jealous because your a lot prettier than her."

"What non sense are you talking about? She's interested on you and she sees me as a rival that's why she hates me." Kontra ko.

"Fine, if you see it like that."

"Try flirting with her. If she reacted then she really like you." Suhesiyon ko.

"What?! Hindi ako makikipaglandian sa iba kung may kasama akong ibang babae. That's just being a douche bag. Especially if I'm with you."

I laughed. "Are you kidding me right know? I didn't know you're such a nice guy."

"Now you know." He smirked feeling proud of himself.

"But don't worry. It's completely my idea so I'm okay with it."

He sighed in defeat as the lady came back with our ice cream. Nilapag nito ang order namin nang sobrang hinhin that I almost laugh. She reminded me of Maria Clara.