Prolouge

Location: International Space Agency, Lante Space Station
Date: March 14th 2233
-------------------------------------------------
"Well how is it coming along?"

"We've run tests and its motor capabilities are fully functional. It is also giving the correct responses when interacting with the staff."

"Michael where is it right now?"

"It is currently on the observation deck watching Earth."

"Thank you Michael. Now Maya, you've been working on this project for a few years now what do you think are some things that could go wrong with this?"

"Well, like with Tom and Michael there is the risk of it going against ISA directives though with the link to the AI's it should be fine. The main risk though is that it fails to integrate with the crew." Maya explained as she pulled up some data on one of the monitors in the room.

"What is the likelihood of that?"

"Not too high as its given an introverted personality to the rest of the staff so it should not seem to out of place if it does not interact as much." She continued.

"Ok then we will go ahead with the original plan. Michael what is the status on the crew of the Fortuna?"

"Daniel and Chris McLean have arrived on the station and are getting settled in the living quarters we've set up for the crew. The rest should be on the shuttle arriving tomorrow."

"Thank you Micheal. We can begin tomorrow then once they are all here. Then our field test will begin."

"Thankfully the next three years will give us time to see how this will work before they are sent to Europa. From there it will be up to Tom to monitor what is going on." Maya replied.

"You've done a fine job here Ms. Turing. Now we'll see what becomes of this. If it works this could change the course of the ISA for the better."

"Thank you sir. One more thing though." She said stopping him as he turned to leave.

"Yes?"

"It er, she'll need a name. And a history." Maya added pulling up the blank bio screen.

"Work with some of the others to come up with something and then make sure she knows it. Once you have something together have it come here and wipe its memory before implanting the new ones."

"Very well." Maya responded as he finally left leaving her in the lab alone.

"Do you really think this will work?" Michael asked after a few minutes.

"I sure hope so. I've spent the last few years working on this now help me come up with some stuff for her." I replied getting to work with Michael on the project.