Chapter 10

Horror's P.O.V.

Well....crap. Omega Flowey eh? First time seeing one, heck. I had my axe in my hand, my left eye glowing. I wanted to kill the others...Except for Y/N... But Y/N would hate me for that, would she? Well, at least I get to kill something. I just hope I don't hurt HER in the process. I noticed the other sans were summoning their weapons as well. The other floweys joined in the fight, and the dark versions of Papyrus also joined, since they are pretty strong.

They are stronger versions of my bro anyway.. and opposite for undertale papyrus. I noticed an familiar funky looking skeleton walking in... Really? Why the heck is he here?!?!?!

We all complained when we all saw him. But he became serious. At least there is no more cringey lines from him, for now.. Omega Flowey continued the fight, and thrown bombs at us. We dodged, and attacked back with our gaster blasters. Then a soul appeared. DETERMINATION. The one who was in control of... Y/N?

Frisk appeared, replacing their SOUL. White pixels covered their eyes. The other sans were confused. "What?..." "HHEHHEH... THIS TIME IS.... DiFfErEnT. Let's see how you do with your loved one and her allies. Or should I say, herself." Omega Flowey said, laughing maniacally.

The other six souls appeared. Frisk was combined with the other AUs of themself, so, she had a mix of all their attires, and their attacks. They all had white pixels covering their eyes. Red knives appeared, signaling it was DETERMINATION's turn. They surrounded us, and flew at us in a very quick speed. We all blocked with bones coming up from the ground. "Down here... it's kill or be killed... That's what HE said, right?" Frisk said.

Normally, I would agree with that, but this is not my universe, now is it? And I don't want MY Y/N doing these things... Even if your a killer, you can still be bothered... by your past actions. Lemme tell you, it's not SO fun being a killer. But then again, we are what we are. What we do, is forever carved on there. Resets may start everything over, but you cannot fix the fence once it's been dented. You can only replace it with another fence.

Buttons appeared in front of us. Seems this is how its like for the human when they fight with us. We all went to ACT. There was, *TAUNT* *HUG AND COMFORT* *SCARE* and *INSULT*. We pressed *HUG AND COMFORT*. *You hugged Frisk and comforted her, telling her that everything is fine, this is a world where you spare or be spared.*  Frisk started to cry. The knives appeared again, and shot at us, but would miss. The other six SOULS combined with Frisk, and Y/N appeared. 

*MOTIVATION appeared* "Y/N!" I yelled out. She was confused, but attacked once again. "Y/N please remember us!" Classic called out. Yeah.. Please Y/N..

Your P.O.V.  (In third person)

You were confused and frightened. You felt fuzziness in your brain, which didn't help with your thinking. The skeletons looked familiar, but you just couldn't bring up their names and their relations with you. If you tried to look back on the past, your head would just hurt. "Y/N!" One of th skeletons called out. He looked terrifying. With a huge hole on his skull, and blood over his clothes, along with the blood stained axe, he looked untrustworthy. But something inside of you told you else. But you don't know what. 

"Y/N! Please remember us!" One of them said, who looked regular, blue jacket, white shirt, and black basketball shorts, along with pink slippers. How does he know my name? How do all of them know my name?! I wonder where my sister is..... I swear, if they got her... And I mean those skeletons... THEY'LL BE HAVING AN BAD TIME. You felt a prideful feeling fill you. *Your filled with MOTIVA/TI..879//ION?* What is that? 

You were completely lost. Each memory you had was fading away into nothing.. "Who is Y/N?"

***

Sci's P.O.V.

Omega Flowey had to fight without the Seven Souls' powers, including Y/N. Patience, Bravery, Perseverance, Justice, Integrity and Kindness formed their Soul versions of their bodies, in the battlefield, joining us. But where was Y/N? Or should I say, Frisk? I looked around to see if she/they? was around in the crowd of monsters, ready to attack Omega Flowey, but................. 

S H E   W A S N ' T.

Where was she? "Is it just me, or Frisk isn't here?" I said. "It isn't just you." Said Ink. We all looked at the SOULS questioningly. "W-were not sure what happened to her... We were trying to get them to come out too to help, but were not getting any responses. I don't know, but it sounds like she... I don't know... Has been cut off from communication with reality at the moment?" Perseverance said, concern laced in their tone. That's worrying. "Well, let's fight this monster!" Roared Horror, and all the Death team roared in agreement. Before we could say anything, they attacked, having us have to follow too, like it or not. Were just gonna have to hope were not injuring Frisk along in the process. 

We all attacked at once at Omega Flowey *30 HP left for Flowey* He was vulnerable. He had no control of the SOULS, he can't fight back- but my thoughts were cut off when Frisk's soul appeared, huge white chains were on it. "FLOWEY, WHAT DID YOU DO?" "Oh.. Exactly what Perseverance said. I cut off communication with the reality and Frisk. They currently are living an alternative of this fight, which has a different outcome. This dream will wipe out their memories, they would even forget their own name. Their progress. The resets. EVERYTHING." Flowey chuckled. Argh.. That dang flower. 

But I thought about it for a little. What if his plan backfires, and Frisk turns on him? Hmm.... Or joins him? I don't know... I'm scared.... Frisk please..  Stay DETERMINED. For us. 

Your P.O.V.

This didn't feel right. You knew something was wrong. You didn't know what to do, or what was happening. Are you supposed to be killing the flower 'controlling' you? You didn't know. Especially, you didn't like how this some how alive flower was suddenly acting like your master. You and the SOULS were not his slaves. It was annoying, really. "Guys, let's rally up on him. I'm tired of this. Aren't you too?" You said, and they agreed. Seeing that the flower was busy dealing with his opponents, so busy, that he didn't realize that his SOUL was vulnerable to us. 

But everything started to glitch.

It was all just a dream.

You woke up. But you were in the same place, but you felt the heaviness on your soul, lift. But you couldn't understand what's going on. You were just gonna escape the flower. But where's the other SOULS?.... Why are they helping the opponents? You realize that you were being used while you were unconscious, and stopped your attacks. You recalled your memories. Right!...  Flowey was too weak to keep up his current form, and changed back to his regular form. You were free. So was the other SOULS. Wasn't that great? 

Freedom.

Hey guys! I took SOOOO long on this chapter, even though it's not that long. I'm kind of getting disinterested in it now? It's just, I'm losing ideas to make the plot interesting, and tbh, idk if you guys are enjoying it or not. Though, it'd be great if you left some ideas in the comments! Plus I'm thinking about making another AU Sans x Reader fan fiction, except the theme is Spy school :)