Late halloween special

IM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY GUYS, I WAS LATE ON THE HALLOWEEN SPECIAL, I WENT OUT TRICK O TREATING, THEN THERE WAS SCHOOL, AND THEN I WAS LAZY AND.. AND..

Sans: Calm down Spirit!!

UFSans: HOW DARE U BE LATEEEEEE

Sans: Fell, shut up. Better late than never.

UFSans: SHE TOOK YEARS THOUGH, WE ALL THOUGHT WE WERE FORGOTTEN. 

Sans: I won't be afraid to use my special attack..

UFSans: Try me >:/

Sans: you asked for it. :throws slipper at:

UFSans: ...

Sans: sorry, was out of ideas. SOLE sorry.

Spirit: Alrightttt, shh, onto the Halloween special! (And it's not that good, I was on a hurry ok ;.; but I'll be working on the next chapter after this right away)

~~~~~~~~~HALLOWEEN SPECIAL :D~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the movie, you were pale as a ghost. The lights were still off. All of the sudden, the Tv went on static. "Huh?..." fell muttered, as he tried turning it off, but it didn't. It's happening! You all then was teleported to.. your room from the surface? "Y/N, WERE GOING OUT TO THE BAHAMAS FOR A MONTH, YOU BETTER KEEP THIS HOUSE SQUEAKY CLEAN AS IT IS NOW, AND GET TO SCHOOL, NO SKIPPING! PLUS, DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE FOR ONCE OTHER THAN DRAWING STUPID DRAWINGS YOU *****!" Then there was a door slamming. "Blueberry, NEVER EVER say that last word she said, ok?" You told blueberry and he nodded. "Well, she'll get a bad time if we ever meet her in real life.." All the sans growled, and you sighed. You widened your eyes, when you heard crashing from the kitchen. Your instincts suddenly made you get up, and walk on over to there. You ran out of your bedroom, and down the stairs, to the kitchen. "Y/N?" Sans called out to you, but you didn't say anything. The kitchen light was blinking off and on. "Y-Y/N!!" They yelled, before you entered the kitchen. It.... was like the movie. The house glitches into your old house. But you still heard the sanses and papyrus. The kitchen was trashed, there was blood, and broken plate pieces littered all around. You groaned. It was like your dream. You started to clean, until you turned around and saw a huge clown with a creepy smile behind you. You screamed and dropped the plate pieces onto the ground, a foot away from your feet. Some pieces landed on your foot, but thankfully, didn't stab your foot.

You stared at it, but nothing happened. The other sans and papyrus ran in. Thankfully, UT papyrus and the other papyrus that had personalities like him was with Frisk and the others. But blueberry... oh geez. Let's just hope he won't wander off alone in the house. You breathed in and out. 'Just.. get through it Y/N. Just don't mess up like last time in your dream..' you thought the 'team' name, which means you are talking to all the souls including you, in your head. Bravery took control of your feelings to help. "Y/N, are you okay?" Dust said, (remember, if there are new sans that you don't know, just search them up! That's what I do pff, if there isn't a picture of them given by the author) "yeah, I'm alright." You responded calmly. They nodded, and stared at the clown, which still was creepily staring at you. You glared at it, then continued picking up the pieces, threw them away, and got out cleaning supplies. They helped, and cleaned out the blood and took out all the damaged parts of the kitchen. You sighed. "Now we just have to wait for night time.." you muttered, and tried the front door, but it was locked. "Dangit, we can't go outside." You growled. "No wonder.. we are supposed to go through the story like the girl in the movie did, right?" Ink asked.

You nodded. They all groaned. "But not exactly." You said. You decided to go upstairs to your bedroom, so you ran to the stairs, and went up the staircase. They silently followed! Ahah! You have your PS3 and tv in your room still! You looked in your drawers and also found some extra pencils and sketch pads that are empty. You also found a couple of Nintendos. "See? I'm gonna play on the PS3 first! Who wants to join?" You asked. Gasts, Sans, and Horror raised their hands. "Okie!"

The others picked what they wanted to occupy themselves with, or just watched you and the three Sans play. You put in littlebigplanet2 in the PS3, and when it appeared on the screen, you clicked it. "What's that?" "My old favorite game, I don't play it much though... but I used to always hang out with my online and real life friends and play horror levels." You said.

"Oh." The game loaded, and four sackboys popped in. Thankfully you made costumes for every au Sans and papyrus, so they just dressed as themselves. You wore and outfit that looked kind of similar to you. "This is a weird game.." gasts muttered. You taught them the basics first, before continuing. "How about let's play your favorite rpg game first Y/N?" Sans suggested, and you nodded.

You got your character in front of the controller, and pressed square, and watched as the sackboy turned around, their left hand on the left joy stick, and the right on the right joy stick. Their head was facing the screen (not the screen your looking at, but the pod screen in the game). You went to your profile, and to your hearted levels. You found 'wolf rpg' and picked that, and you guys entered the level. You let the introduction play so they can understand. The others stopped what their doing and watched.

You then got in the wolf that is your gender, and they went in the male wolf characters provided. "Want to skim the notes provided? I wouldn't though, since I don't like reading all that text." "Nah." The three replied. You guys got into the snowy forest part, and started looking for a den. You guys then noticed a hunter coming up, and you all realized, the sanses didn't know how to fight. So you moved your wolf quickly to the hunter, and the hunter started shooting you.

You attacked the hunter with your wolf, and killed it, getting 500 points. You showed them how to sprint, attack and everything. Later on, you guys got bored, and decided to play.... horror levels!! You guys played some of those, until night time. You were still on edge from those levels, same with blueberry. At least blueberry's bro was there to cover his eyes at the right time.

You guys then stayed together, as the noises started. The tv went on static, and thinking carefully, you risked yourself to unplug the cord. Thankfully, you successfully did and didn't get injured. The static disappeared. You guys carefully moved outside of the bedroom and to the stair case. We had blueberry in the middle of the group since he has bad defense and offense like papyrus.. well a bit like papyrus, you haven't really seen how he fights. You guys went to the kitchen, and saw it was trashed AGAIN.

"Get ready.." you whispered shouted, as the clown appeared in front of them, its hands outstretched towards you, as its eyes narrowed evilly. You quickly reacted, and grabbed its arms, and threw it harshly to the ground, then formed an axe, and swung at it, ripping its cloth. It snarled, and leapt at you, but was destroyed by a gaster blaster. "T-thanks.." you muttered, trembling. It almost got you... the clacking of claws still sounded in the hallway, and was getting louder. Then it stopped. You guys turned around to see a horrifying sight.

The creature was gray with hands with long claws. Blood stained the tips of it. There was x's stitches into where the eyes were, and it had a stitched up smile. All the nice AUs of Sans were trembling from the sight. You all froze for a second. Then justice took over. He formed his weapon and attacked the creature, the creature almost killed justice, but missed. Those claws could kill you in one swipe, judging by how long they are!

But later on, you woke up screaming, and realized the movie was done, everything was normal, and all of the sans and papyrus stared at you, concerned.

Yes I know this was short, I'll try my best next time with a thanksgiving special k?...

DANCETALE SANS, DONT TWERK

Oh, and kids, never TURKEY your bum off k...

SERIOUSLY, NOW YOUR DOING A DAB?!?!?

Bye guys!! Gotta deal with the sans in my head! (Seriously though, ever since I started this fanfic, my fave game characters has come to life in my head ene) and don't think I'm crazy ok