CHAPTER ELEVEN

Just letting you all see the smile ive been seeing. And someone just gave me a friendly reminder like my readers are. Enoch can't reset the loop because he isnt an ymbryne. Well, i just needed an excuse for them to leave! XD

After a bit of spending time together in the library, i wanted to take a cat nap. So, i left the room, told them i wanted to sleep for a while, and instantly Enoch followed.

"Im gonna take a nap, didn't you hear?" I said while walking up the stairs.

"I heard." He replied with a grin. I have to admit, he's cute when he's smiling.

I was already infront of my door, but Enoch grabbed my hand.

"No you don't." I looked at him with confusion, what does he wanna do now?

"You're sleeping with me." He smiled and tossed his arm over my shoulder while we walked into his room.

"Im not really, comfortable sleeping with a guy Enoch."

"Like i told you Vivian, there's nothing to be afraid of."

"You're lucky im desprate for sleep." I chuckled and followed him to his bed. I swear, sometimes he's a bit pushy, but it's fun to watch. I sat down at the end of the bed and he was already lying down. The bed wasn't too small, it looked like it could fit him, Bronwyn and Claire. I layed down slowly and i was facing him.

"Thank you, Vivian."

"For what?" He pulled me in closer, i felt so safe in his arms.

"For being patient." He placed his chin on my head.

"You're welcome." I yawned and felt myslef slipping into darkness.

I woke up still in Enoch's bed with his arm wraped around my waist. I sat up and tried to get out. I lifted his arm and got of the bed, i tucked him in of course. I walked out the room and went to take a bath.

When i was in the bathroom i just wanted to take a quick soak. I stripped my clothes of and went in the water, which was suprisingly hot. After a while i went out of the tub, into my clothes and out of the bathroom.

"Oh, hey Hugh."' I greeted him with a smile.

"Hello Vivian. Would you like to go gardening with me and Fiona?" Hugh is always so happy looking. I nodded and followed him outside.

"Hello Vivian! Im so happy you could join me and Hugh! Nobody would want to go gardening because they are all 'tired'. " she said while growning some roses.

"Yea, i want to have a chore though, i feel like im no help to Miss Peregrine."

"Why don't you just ask her, your peculiarality is useful after all."

"Yeah, maybe i should. I'll be back." I walked back to the mansion and passed Enoch. I completely ignored him but when i looked back i started to raise strands of his hair, and i ran my fingers through his hair, which was suprisingly soft.

Anyways, i walked to Miss P's office, knocked and came in.

"Hi, Miss P. Can i have a chore?" I asked nervously.

"Of course dear. Your peculiarality is very useful." I smiled and sat down to the chair next to her.

"I have a question, how was Enoch able to reset the loop if it isn't his peculiarality." She smirked and looked up from the letters she was reading.

"Did you really think i would leave you children without an ymbryne? Miss Avocet was here the whole time in my bedroom, around the garden. She was reseting the loop. Everytime Mister O'Connor would come out, she resets the loop. I knew you all wouldn't come in my room without permission, so i let her stay there." An ymbryne was here the whole time? It doesn't really surprise me. I just smiled and walked out cause she was oviously busy. I walked back to the garden and helped Hugh and Fiona for a while. I got tired eventually, i just sat against the tree Enoch goes to if he wants to work on his dolls outside. I noticed he was talking to Olive near the see-saw. Next thing you know they both leave the garden. I felt a pair of hands land on my shoulders, and short flowy hair.

"Oh, hey Emma."

"You seem upset? Are you?" She walked infront of me and slightly pulled me down so we were sitting.

"Well, kind of. I wanna know if we could leave the loop. Just for a moment?"

"You could, but not that long." She whispered.

"We were out of the loop once, to get Jake."

"You know what, just forget about my question. I'd rather not get in trouble." I smiled at her and she smiled back. I turned around and saw Miss Peregrine with Fiona.

"Miss Peregrine, the police are here and it's about the pub." After Fiona said that Enoch and Olive were walking back to the garden.

"Who were the only ones that weren't here?" She asked Emma and me.

"Uh, i-it was Enoch and Olive, miss."

"We will discuss this later." She said while walking to Olive and Enoch. Oviously Enoch will get mad at me because i told on them. Where have they gone though?

I walked back inside and saw Enoch with this smug look on his face, and were back.

"Did you tell the bird what we did?" He grabbed my arm but i pulled back. For some reason, serious Enoch looks a lot scarier than quiet Enoch.

"You know what Enoch, im tired. I helped everybody with their chores today and i deserve a break." I laughed it off and started walking away, i got so scared that the first room i decided to run into was Millard's room. I slammed the door shut, locked it and turned around and saw no one in the room.

"Millard i know you're here. Put some clothes on!" I chucked, walking to his bed.

"Alright, just because you're here." He pulled a robe from his closet and slowly put it on.

"You're running like somethings going to eat you. What's wrong?"

"Enoch's mad at me."

"That's not good." He walked towards me.

"You think?" I said oviously sounding sarcastic.