:Traitor not Trader:

((And here starts the Traitor-saga of this RP, this Rp will have 5 Saga's (I think.) and We already finished the First one which was the introduction. And if you haven't Rped in a while and don't want to look threw the chats, you just have to know there's a threat from an unknown forced that bombed the area and gave you a baby... SO here we go!))

The Gangster's hideout was quiet that night. No one knew for sure why, it was probably because Day seemed so happy. Kyara found it odd for the fact he had not drunk a sip of his Flask and yet found time to be nice for once. Eliza, Aniyah,Luna, and Max all talked with each other laughing like crazy as they told each other stories of what has happened in the Gang. June listened in from the corner of the Hideout, Jackie sleeping like a cat nice to him, using June's cloak as a blanket. Day was sharpening his blades and talking to Kyara about Battle tactics back in the Corner. Miho was listening as well while doing her art. Kiki decided to go out hunting. "You wouldn't believe what Day did to that gang's Leader. I think I remember Kyara keeping his four front teeth as a trinket." Aniyah laughed as she enjoyed some of the Boar June caught earlier and sat with the others near the fire. They all chuckled. Max smirked. "You guys sure are something. I swear I should have came here earlier. All those stupid Gangs were giving me a headache." He groaned. Eliza raised her drink in the air. "Good to have you here!" She laughed and the other cheered with her. June glared at them for being to loud when Jackie was sleeping. Miho took off her mask to talk for a second. "What about the time Kyara and that Wild Cat went at it?" She chuckled. Luna's eyes perked up. "Max you had to be there! Kyara stood with her bat, no fear in her eyes when the cat-" She was interrupted when her communicator beeped. The whole group looked at the Communicator, all silent, they were mad at it for interrupting the story. Luna rolled her eyes and lifted off the ground and placed it on her lap. She tapped away at a few buttons and took a while to read it. It must have been long because she started to Sketch it in the dirt the Syllables so she could transform it into English. Once she read it, her eyes listed with Fear. "It's from them. And it's not good." She said, the words stuck in her throat. She didn't have to say anything. Everyone knew what she meant by "Them."

----------------------

The Kinders were having Fun. They had finished all the reports for the Main Kinder's Headquarters for the last 3 months and decided to take a break and have a sort of party type event. They busted out some Champagne the Gangsters had traded for a while ago and all met on the third Floor. They had some Food there and some other things and Linna of course wanted Sam to play her Violin. Akio kinda planned the entire thing by himself. Alexa and Akio stood in the back of the room and watched everyone have a good time. Angel went up to Alexa. "Come on and play Truth or Dare with us." She laughed and grabbed her wrist, practically dragging her over to the group of girls huddled on the floor. They sat in a Circle, Linna sitting on top of a table drinking her drink while the rest sat on the floor. Kyle walked up to Akio all cute like. He pulled on Akio's Sleeve. "Come on Sir, your missing it. All the girls playing truth or dare," Suddenly his eyes shown, showing his true perverseness, "I'm just imagining what they are going to do." He grins. Akio shook his head and sighed, going back to writing on his clipboard. Kyle pouted and turned around. Dimindo was already in the circle with the girls. He bounced up and down. "Oh this is indeed fun!" he said in his feminine, regular voice, as he held out his hands and starred at his pink nails, his long white hair spilling on the ground. He giggled. Kyle's jaw dropped. He wasn't invited. "Truth or Dare Sam." Faith said as she sat next to Linna, her Bestie. Samantha thought. "Truth." She smiled. Faith was about to speak when her Computer Lit up with a ringing noise. "Email." Kyle spoke up. Faith sighed and got to feet, walking to her computer and opened the Email. She started to read it. But she grew silent, and her face grew pale. "No. This Can't be." She shook.

---------------

Dear City T,
<3 <3 You would never guess who it is! Little Miss Golden Hair! Yep! How's Dante doing? The Kinder's Keeping him well? I was hoping the Gangsters would have taken him. Buhahah! Anyway now that we've started things up I thought I would be ind enough to Share some information with you all, for being such idiotic players! Someone in your stupid Gangs is actually a Traitor!

That's right! T-R-A-I-T-O-R! Someone in your precious family is a Liar. Can you Guess who it is? If you do, then I'll do you another Favor. Somewhere in your Golden City I hid a TFR Bomb, yes you Gangsters know what that is. And if you tell who the correct traitor is, I might consider.... Not blowing up all of you? So in two weeks from now I need an Answer. How you get it to me will be Simple. I need you to Paint the person's name on a wall with Red paint. That will be all! Thank you Stupids!
-Goldie Locks (And the Bears)