New School #1

Here I am walking into a new school.I'm just hoping that this school will be better than the Others that I've been too. I hear a slam and I turn my head to were it came from.I saw a boy standing in front of another looking like he meant business. "Well what do we have here?" The person let's out a terrible sounding laugh."I can smell fresh meat from a mile away!" Just then two other boys come up from behind."Yeah give em a knuckle sandwich! Ched!" The one with black hair and sun glasses said. Then the tall one wearing a red shirt said almost the same thing just more dumb like. "Jeez Mikey I uh just said that. Maybe try to be more original?" "Yeah Mikey try to be more original! Wait I'm Mikey.." I mentally sigh watching the conversation between the two. "Look at his face! Its like so shiny!" At this point I felt bad for the camera faced boy. "Uh hey ya it looks like he forgot to wear his camera lense today boss" the 'boss' then spoke once again "look here loser your getting the knuckle sandwich its uh sorta accustomed around here" the one called Mikey then looked sorta startled "uh oh my big word ditector is going off uh ched". The boss and sun glasses looked at him "just shut up Mikey!" "Come'on ched you know big words hurt Mikey no brains head isn't that obvious-" "Both of you shut up!unless you want a taste of that knuckle sandwhich!". While the three were arguing I decided I should try helping the camera faced boy. I slowly started walking towards him trying not to get the threes attention. "No boss not at all- wait a second does that knuckle sandwich have crust?" The boss ched then turned back to the boy and by That time I was close enough to him that he noticed me. "Right, now where was I?" The boy didn't hesitate to talk"well uh you where about to let me go" ched looked like he actually believed him"oh okay , wait that doesn't sound right" "hold on boss! Don't let him fool you boss! You's where about to give em a knuckle sandwich! I remember the whole conversation!". The boy looked down and the ground he knew he messed up "aw crap.." I looked at the boy then ched said four words "goodnight camera face" he punched the boy right in the face I mean er.. Camera. "look boss that girl also looks new" the three look my way. "You heard what I said nerd all fresh meat are gettin a knuckle sandwich" he punches me but not as hard as I thought he would. I still fall to the ground from the punch. "Now stay out of my way nerd!"

---Cory's Veiw---
I sit up groaning from the pain "ah wha- what..?" My vision clears and I see a fat kid sitting acrossed from me "Ah!" The kid looked at me. "A-ah I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you but hey that's a pretty common reaction when kids see me they usually scream in terror or run away" his words where slightly hard to understand but I heard most of it."h-hey I didn't mean it like that you just took me by surprise is all" "no its okay you don't have to justify your self I'm pretty fat everyone says I am" I felt bad for this kid I mean people shouldn't be screaming in terror when they see him."who cares what they think" "I see you ran into Ched Danson" I felt sorta embarrassed. "Did you see?" "Well i assumed, most of the victims end up in the nurses office frshdhsn" I was confused on what he said. "With the what? Okay whatever he's some sort of big shot huh?" The kid paused for a second. "Well no one would dare stand up to ched" "oh yeah why's that?" "Well he's ched danson" "and?".
"Ched danson , Danson high school his dad is the principal. He can pick on who ever he wants and get away with it to." I wasnt believing that he could get away with anything."your kidding" "wish I was that's just how it is around here" I was sorta stunned "I just don't get why he would pick on me" "well you got that camera morphed on your face for starters, plus your fresh meat just like that girl who got beaten up with you". I turn my head to see the girl that also got bullied leave the room. Just then the bell rang "oh I gotta go to science class today we're disecting a frog" he started walking off when I realized I never asked what his name was "hey what's your name?".He stopped and turned Around "its Tommy but you can just call me Tank everyone does bye bye now!" I watched him leave the room, then I got up and started to head to history class. When I got there I heard the teacher already talking." Ah look heres the other new student now your name..." I looked at the weird teacher and said "uh cory" "why you late to my class kyle" the class was completely silent."i-i w-was at the nurse". He stared me down "why were you at the nurse Kevin" I hesitated "I was I uh because I got knocked out by Ched Danson.." There was a muffled laugh amongst the class full of students. "Now settle down children, im sorry to hear that but we must continue go take a seat Clarence." I mentally faced palmed this guy has called me three different names in the four minutes I've been here.The teacher started talking again. I scanned the room and saw a seat between a boy with broken glasses and a girl with a bandage on her cheek. I realized that was the girl that also got bullied and sat in the seat about to talk to her.When the kid with glasses started talking to me."so you ran into Ched Danson huh sorry to hear that pal, sounds like that sucker punch was the greatest surprise since pearl harbor". He let out a weird laugh which caused the girl next to me to look at him."man they caught us with our pants down mm yup they sure did well not me haha well you get the point, anyway names chestworth yup sure is Simon Cestworth" I look at the girl next to me and she had a puzzled look apon her face. I stared at her for a while then I looked at Simon again "so you've had issues with Ched to?" "Yeah we all got issues with Ched, yeah he broke my glasses if he we're one of my own I'd have him court marshaled and tried for treason faster than" he was going on a rant.  I sighed and pretended I was listening to him."uh right" I look down to my desk to see a sticky note with a question on it. 'Hey is your camera alright?' 
I was about to write back when Simon started talking once again."see that girl up there in the front of the classroom? That's suzzy Q." He started drooling "she's the prettiest girl in high school.I've gotten the hots for her if if you couldn't te- guess, now guess what that dirt bag Ched did" he made a angry face "he pulled my trouser's down in front of her!" "No way" I pretended to care. He continued to talk about what happened and Suzzy Q so I wrote back 'yeah thanks for asking is your face okay?'  I passed the note back to her. "S'cuse me Simon do you have something you'd like to tell the whole class?" Guess the teacher found out we were talking." Yes mister Hillsworth I was just telling my friend here..." The rest was nerd talk and I didn't bother listening .A note was passed to me once again 'I'm fine Ched Danson is a real jerk huh? I'm Y/n l/n what's your name? ' I was surprised that she wanted to know my name I wrote back again. 'It's Cory' I passed it back waiting for another reply."Hey you seem like a big loser hah! You'd be perfect for our club! Meet me in 3B at lunch if your interested that goes for you too" he looked at y/n and she  nodded. "Uh yeah sure" the bell then rang . I walked to the Lunch room then I sighed realizing I needed to go to 3B. I found y/n on the way and we Started walking together. We didn't really talk we were pretty silent till we turned the corner and saw Ched and his gang."Heya boss its that guy with a stephascope for a face speaking of which how about we step a lot on his face" I looked down at the ground "When ched Damson knocks someone out their supposed to stay knocked out!"  I hear foot steps running towards me I looked up "uh oh" I grabbed y/n's hand and started to run. I could hear their loud foot steps coming from behind I began running faster. We went up and floor and did a couple more turns until we ran into a hall way. Y/n stopped and pulled my hand to slow me down as we walked past an old lady's hall way."ah what a lovely couple reminds me of the old days"she said I blushed considering I had just met her today. Once we turned the corner I picked up the speed again.There was a dead end and I looked around for an escape I picked a door by us and opened it.rushing inside I closed the door "I told you they'd make it!" I knew it was Simon I let go of Y/n's hand. There was three people in the room if you don't count me and Y/n there was Tank , Simon and a girl with orange hair and blue bunny ears."Oh hey Cory are you gonna join us for a game of virtual pool?"tank asked in his normal tone "Ah you gotta help us! Ched and his goons are after us!" There was a small pause "c-c-ched?oh no oh no oh no this is what we trained for boys let's go! We are defcon 1! Boarder up that door!"Simon yelled orders whils Me and Y/n just stood there watching as they moved stuff."Get your butts in the vents!" "I don't fit in the vents!" Tank complained."Then you'll just have to squeeze tank! Come on let's go!" Simon jumped into the vents first then me then Y/n Tank and the other one. It was a pretty tight squeeze in the vents And there where constant complaints from tank.We stopped and
As we did so I could feel Y/n's breath against my neck softly breathing in and out.The vent started to make a weird sound "um what was is that?" Y/n asked. The vent then collapsed we all fell to the ground of the new area we just discovered."Thats one way to make a entrance haha.." Simon said in relief. Then there was laughter after I wondered who it was and it was Y/n. "What's so funny?" I asked confused since we just got chased down by Ched then fell out of the vents."nothings funny its just been a while since I've laughed" she stopped laughing and instead had a smile plastered on her lips."Well Cory Y/n you wanna join our club?" Y/n didn't hesitate "I'd love to!" "Sure I don't see why not?" "Ah I was just getting to that to be in our club we gotta see if your trustworthy" he seemed happy that we said we'd be in it. "Yeah and to make sure your not a rat!" The orange hair girl spoke. "Jeez Gertrude calm down, any who meet us after school Dawson's creek" "sounds good!" y/n chirpped. I was pretty happy I made some new friends and I'll probably be in a club. Now all I got to do is wait till 3:20 to go to Dawson's Creek.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I will update when every new episode comes out on Cory's channel any how hope you all have a great day!~
-Kitten