bad news for all

Tigress's pov: after I ran to go get Wolverine from school, we went to the training area where everyone was doing some last minute practice.

   "Uh, guys, I have something to tell you all." Wolverine said.

   "Hey what's up?" Po asked

   "Well, I know you guys know what kind of school I went to, and I know that you guys know that they are coming after me."

   "Yeah, of course we do?" Viper applied.

   "Wolverine, where are you going with this?" I asked.

   "Well, if they come any where near me or this town, I will have to leave, for everyone's safety. But I don't know when they're coming and neither do you. They could come over night, in a week or maybe they won't think about coming this far."

   "Well then, where will you go?" I asked.

   "To live with a new family." She replied

   "Well, then we have to protect you." Crane said.
------------------------------
2 hours later:

   I walked into the training room to find her training room. There she was, Alex was still practicing and working out.

   "Hey Wolverine, why are you training right now, that ended like, 2 hours ago, is something wrong?" I asked.

   "No, it's just that-" Wolverine got cut off by the sound of Shifu and Po running to the training room.

   "Okay, Po, really focus, if this doesn't work then we will have to do it the hard way." Shifu said.

   "Woah, what happened?

   "I don't think he has the hero's chi anymore." Shifu said.

   As he really focused and concentrated, nothing happened.

   "So, I don't have the hero's chi anymore, but the question is, who has it?" Po said

   "Tigress, Wolverine, gather up all of the warriors and get them out here." Shifu demanded us.

   "Yes master." We said bowing our heads.
----------------
   "I got Viper, Monkey, and Crane." Wolverine told me.

   "Good, I got the rest." I said

   "Well, do you think you have the Hero's chi?" Wolverine asked me.

   "I don't know. I mean, I hope, but we can only predict what's gonna happen, we can't see it." I said
--------------------------------

   Master Shifu lined us up and told us we need to do a ritual. Crane was up first, he didn't have the Hero's chi. Neither did anyone else, it came down to me and Wolverine, she didn't have the Chi! I went last, I did the little ritual, it happened! I have the Chi! But that's impossible for me to have it.

   "Tigress, you have it?!" Po asked in shock.

   "This is AMAZING, Tigress!" Wolverine said.

   "I know right!" I said

   "My sister has the Hero's Chi!! This is AWESOME!" Said Wolverine.

   "Tigress, this involves serious responsibility." Shifu said.

   "Trust me, I know Shifu, by the way, isn't this what you've been training me for?" I asked.

   "Hello, I have a card to... Wolverine." The mail man said.

   "That's me!" Wolverine said.

   She took the letter and looked at it.

   "Its from my... Mom!" She said in shock. "What!?"

   "What is it, Wolverine?" I asked.

   "It says she... HAD A BABY?!" She yelled in shock and frustration. "She says her name is Colton?!"

   "Isn't that a boys name?" Po asked.

   "Well, you see in my family, we don't believe it girl names or boy names." Wolverine said.

   "Well, I guess it is bad news for almost all of us exept for Tigress." Wolverine joked.