Chapter 13

Matt pov:
I arrived at Lucy's house later than I thought... I hope she's not mad at me. I parked the car on the side of her house and walked up to her porch.

Lucy pov:
I heard a knock on the door so I ran down stairs to go see who it was. It was Matt!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! OMG he was looking fine as hell!  (I TOLD MY SELF NOT TO GEEK OVER HIM BUT DAMN 😛)I opened the door and was greeted by a big hug and a kiss on the cheek 😊. Damn this guy is the one.  A couple minutes later we got into the car and jammed out to my favorite songs, then we got to this very expensive restaurant... "oh no Matt I can't eat here!" "Why can't you ?" Asked Matt. "This place costs thousands to eat here!!!!". "Well a princess deserves something good to eat". " omg Matt I hate you haha". 2 hours later we went back to my house and chilled for a little bit.

Matt pov:
Tonight was awesome! I can't wait till we get back to her house! I want to show her how much I really care! I think She's really starting to like me... I hope she doesn't get too attached! I don't like that's in girls. Sometimes I just want to get them in bed and leave. We'll see what she does tonight.

AHHH IM SORRY I HAVE NOT POSTED IN A WHILE!! IVE JUST BEEN FORGETTING, BUT KEEP READING AND LIKING MY CHAPTERS. Love ya guys ❤
-Lynn 😛