GUILTY

.....

"WHY DID YOU KILL THEM!?!"

Asked Detective Chang one last time as to why I murdered my family.. My friends.. And innocent people.. I did kill them.. I just didn't mean too..

"Calm down Chang! We need her to give us answers! Don't make miss Woodlock petrified!"

"I'm sorry Detective Jules, I think I just got a little out of hand..."

Yep, those were the two Detective's investigating me, Detective Chang and Jules.. I don't think they really like me because, well what can I say, my main language is sarcasm!

"Ava, please you're not being cute. Just TELL US where you were November 19th between the hours of 4:00 am and 10:00 am?" Asked Detective Chang,

"Well I thought I was actually being adorable sir-"

"WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS AVA! We only have 48 hours to investigate you, and once those 48 hours are up we have to lock you up till trial day! So just co-operate with us, please."

"It was me."

"What?!" Both of the Detectives looked super surprised that I admitted to killing my husband, son, daughter and 14 other people... But they deserved it! You may be confused as to why they deserved it, let me explain how this all started....

.....

"Sarah, Jax, time to get ready for school!"

"Mummy, it's my birthday do I HAVE to go to school?" Sarah's eyes were crystal blue, her hair was long dirty blond and every time I looked at her it was as if the world just stopped. She was always in a good mood and her imagination was so big! I don't know what is worse, knowing that I killed her or knowing that she was having a nightmare and came downstairs to hear screaming and once she was at the final step, she saw the blood dripping off the knife, her big brother and her father both dead, and she knew right away what to do.. Run...

"Just because it's your birthday doesn't mean anything twerp, if you want a job when you're older then you NEED an education!" Jax was intelligent, strong, and brave. He tried fighting back when I attacked him, he didn't win. He had brown hair and hazel eyes, he was on the football team and got all straight A's in his classes. He was amazing. He wanted to be a star football player in the NFL. His favourite team was Chicago Bears...

"SHUT UP JAX!"

"YOU WANNA GET HIT?!"

"STOP! The both of you! Jax hurry up you're going to be late for school, and Sarah you can't miss school I am very busy today and I can't miss--"

"What about daddy?"

"Sarah, dad is probably with the florist on Hail street. He doesn't love mom anymore." I wanted to just break down and cry when my son said that. I knew he was right I just, didn't want to admit it..

"GO TO SCHOOL JAX! AND BRING YOUR SISTER WITH YOU"

"MOM I CAN'T"

"BOTH OF YOU GO, NOW!"

"Ugh, whatever. I hate you." Once he shut that door, I cried so hard. I just couldn't believe he could say that to me.. My own son..

....