So how about it...

So thanks to all who read :) you rock whoever you are!!!

" Yep" I watched as that kid Charley marched around the coffee table of Sammy's house. He kept saying yep, yep, yep.

" He is a pretty cute kid" Sammy drank some beer.

" He is a kid, i mean they're gross!" I kept watching him toddle around.

" But I think that you like him a bit " Sammy grinned at me. " i know you dude and you like him!"

" I dont now shut up!" I huffed, Sammy didnt know shit.

" wert!" Charley screamed with a little giggle.

" wert wert wert" I grabbed him up and flipped him over my shoulder. " I think i need to take you home and put you on the john, you havnt crapped today and i think after all you have eaten you should soon, and im not changing diapers!"

" Yep!" he laughed, his little face bright red from being turned upside down.

*

*

*

*

" Peese!" He cried as i sat on the steps smoking.

He wanted sit on my lap, very bad aperantly, but that was too weird and i drew lines. Lap sitting was that line.

" Sit beside me!" i patted the step beside me.

" no" he scrunched his little face up and huffed.

" Whatever you little pill" i shook my head and chuckled a bit. So stuborn.

He stood still for a bit than stomped his foot before sitting beside me.

" Oh you joined me i see!" i stomped out my cig.

" yep" He rested his shaggy head on my lap.

" I dont know why you even like me kid i dont like you much" I had to be honast with him right?

" siwwy" he shook his head and laughed at me. his tiny white teeth peeking through his lips.

" Fine your not that bad i guess" i rolled my eyes and patted his back.

He sighed and rubbed his hands together. he looked very peacefull sitting beside me, watching the road.

" I wonder why you guys moved here" i absentmindedly stroked his blonde hair. " I mean its kinda weird, your moms only 17 and your a baby! you'd think that youd be living with your grandma or somthing."

" bye bye nana" Charley whispered to me.

" oh so there is more to your story" I smiled at him. I wanted to know more.

*

*

*

*

*

" So you go to sleep and i take a shower." I pulled the covers up around his chin as he lay on the couch. " Goodnight"

" ni ni" he giggled and closed his eyes tight.

I steped into the shower and sighed. It had been a long day, not unpleasant per say, just long.

I didnt mind the kid.

Now I'm not saying that i want to go buy an orphanage or have a kid of my own, i just don't mind this one. he was acualy cool-ish.

" tuby"  a little voice took me out of my head.

" What the hell are you doing here?" i shouted, causing him to giggle.

" and your naked!" i gawked. " You are not getting in here with me! People are going to think me a pedo!"

 He ignored me and got into the shower with me.

"" uh i said no" i told him as he handed me a bar of soap.

" ceen" he smiled and smelled his hands.

" WEll dont look at me" i sighed defeated.

" rub rub rub in tub!" he sang in a way tiny high voice.

I couldnt help it. I cracked up. I laughed, and i laughed some more,

I laughed so hard i almost peed.

It wasnt just that he was funny that i laughed at, i laughed at the situation i was in.

" Funny?" Charley put his hands on his hips.

" yah kid funny" i calmed my self down.

*

*

*

*

Niether of us were tied so we went back to sammy's.

" Oh look at you guys!" Sammy's on again off again girlfriend, sara smiled at charley, who was resting on my lap.

" Shut it Sara" i sighed. I didnt need her bullshit about how fatherly or cute i looked with a kid, i was still coming to terms with the fact that i liked this one!

" Mommy" The kids big blue eyes started to fill with tears. " wert"

Oh no here come the water works!

" Hey dont cry!" I bounced him a bit. " she'll be back!"

" he started to sob tiny sobs and rested his head on my chest.

" Think i should get him back" i sighed to sammy.

" Be good kyle"  Sammy winked.

uhg.

I took him home and layed him on my bed.

" go to sleep" i took off his spiderman shoes.

" wiv mee'' he begged.

So i layed in bed with him until i fell asleep.

*

*

*

" Kyle" I girls voice woke me.

" Daisy?" i rubbed my eyes and saw her pretty face.

" Ill take charley home now" she smiled at me. God she was cute.

" what time is it?" i asked.

" 3" she picked up charley, who yawned.

" you need me to watch him again later?" I asked opening my front door.

" umm... a girl from work is going to watch him for me" she said with a blush.

" Okay well let me know if you need me agian!" i said a little too enthusiasticly.

" thank you kyle" she kissed my cheek. " for everything".

                    I woke the next morning with a groan.

I felt like shit!!!

I looked at the clock and it read 2 pm. so i got dressed and walked to sammy's place.

Was it totaly wrong that i missed that little booger?

cuz i did...