Chapter 3

I swear I already wrote this- fine then. I will redo it for all of you!

 =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"Hey everyone," he said softly, waving his hand. Steve dropped whatever was in his hands, it was glass, and it shattered on the floor. Clint, who was on the couch and was one of the closest uncles, dropped the gamer controller in his hands, and ran up to Peter and engulfed him in a hug. Peter sputtered. 

"Don't die on us again," Clint whispered, squeezing the boy. Peter gasped, sputtering and hugging back. Steve rushed forward, joining the hug. Tony, StarPad long forgotten, tears in eyes, ran up to his -dead?- son. Pretty soon almost every Avenger (who was there, darn missions) was piling on top of Peter, engulfing him with loving arms.

"Okay enough with the love-y dove-y stuff, let him breath," Logan snapped from behind. Everyone chuckled as they got off the teenager. When Peter got up and wiped off some fake dirt, Logan ruffled his hair with a:

"I missed you. Don't leave again okay?" Logan smiled and winked at the boy who beamed. 

"Yeah, this place is a train wreck without you," Bucky appeared out of nowhere and put his hand on top of Peter's head affectionately. Peter jumped. Dang assassins. 

"Okay, okay, good to know that you're alive and all that. But what? Why are you alive? How are you alive? You... you died!" Pietro yelled, shaking Peter by his shoulders. Peter made him stop shaking him, and said: 

"Let's sit down, this is a long story." 

=-=-=-=-=-=

After Wade got popcorn, everyone sat down around, staring at Peter. 

"Alright," Peter said, clapping his hands together, "Where to start? Alright, a few months ago I felt something was going to go wrong. I knew people where following me, and I knew I was putting all of you in danger. Soon enough, I had a fight with Doctor Octopus, and he got some of my blood. I didn't know at the time, but I just assumed that we just had a simple fight, I'd thought I'd won." Peter's face turned grim, "But I didn't. He got what he wanted. He had already made Venom, we all know how that turned out, but Norman wanted another symbiote, one that would murder me and take my place. I knew that with Doctor Octopus at large, I was putting all of you in danger. I decided to talk with Director Fury, and we decided that the safest thing I could do was fake my death. Once the opportunity raised, I decided to die. Before we went to go and attack the Doom Bots, I had eaten a pill that Bruce made to stop from Hulking-out. It lowered my heartbeat to once a minute. Once I 'died', Fury took me and we started to talk about how to find Doctor Octopus. It took longer then I expected, and I couldn't find him in time to stop him from making Carnage. He made the symbiote, and I encountered him for the first time. He is like Venom, but he wasn't effected by sound itself. So in my first encounter, I had to grab some of the symbiote in a vile. After I've done that, I decided to flee. So I did, and Doctor Curt Conners and I made a antidote from the small sample I got. After a month, we did it. Then I had to go face to face with Carnage, I got the antidote in him, and I didn't wait around to see what happened. Fury got Carnage, and I went to Johnny's house to get patched up. After that, I got up and found Wade. We then came here and bam! Here we are. I missed all of you and the only that kept me going was the realization that the faster I got this done the faster I could see all of you." He smiled sheepishly. 

There was a very long silence as Peter finished his story. 

"That was deep, bro," Wade breathed, laying his head down on Peter's shoulder. Peter smiled and closed his eyes, relaxing once in a long, long time. 

"Well, then," Clint said, ruffling Peter's already crazy hair, "You have had quite adventure, didn't you? Too bad I wasn't there, I would've made the party," Clint said, smiling. 

Peter laughed at Clint. Wade slipped in between the two men and glared at Clint. 

No, didn't glare, he hissed

"Did you just hiss at me?" Clint gasped, putting a hand on his chest as if he was morally offended. Peter flicked Wade on the forehead. Wade pretended he didn't feel anything. 

He continued to wrap his arms around Peter's waist. 

"Mine," he said possessively. Peter just let it happen with a flat face. What was he gonna do? Backflip whilst kicking Wade in the face making him fall over and landing with a superhero landing? 

No. 

Peter was not all about that life. So he just watched in amusement as Clint and Wade had a glare off. Logan and Bucky exchanged 'what the hell is happening' glances while Steve smiled fondly and remembered when he was that protective of Tony. He pecked Tony on the cheek and they exchanged the 'I-remember-when-we-used-to-do-that' look. 

Don't pretend that you haven't exchanged that look. 

You can't lie to me I know you have. 

Peter nuzzled his way to the crook of Wade's neck. He breathed in the familiar smell of gunpowder and chimichangas. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the warm embrace. Wade and Clint's arguing died down as they looked at the tired teen. Clint smiled fondly at the boy. 

"Take good care of him, Wilson. Because if you dare hurt him-," Clint  suddenly flipped an arrow around his hand. "I won't be loosing him ever again." There was silence as Clint walked away. Wade let out a breath he hadn't been holding. Unbeknownst to Wade, Peter had still been awake, listening intently on the conversation. Wade kissed Peter's head affectionately, saying: 

"I will always protect you," he swore. He picked up Peter in a princess embrace and walked him to his old room. 

=-=-=-=-=

da fluff

This work currently has 1032 words. 

XOXO

NIGHTMARE