stay.

SERGIO RAMOS GARCÍA WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS IM I SAID YES DADDY I DO

| sergio ramos |

'adira wait!' i say following her.

'adira listen to me.' i say grabbing her arm and turning her to face me.

'let go of me sergio.' she says.

'baby look at me.' i say softly.

'i'm not your fucking baby.' she says yanking her arm out of my grip and walking away.

'sergio! i saw adira look upset and run off what happened?' says álvaro rushing towards me.

'i've fucked up álvaro, i've fucked up big time.' i say sighing.

/ /

'we need to talk.' says adira standing outside the front door of my house.

'i've never been the type to just leave like that without talking about it first.' she says looking at me with no facial expression.

'come on in.' i say simply as i move out the way as she walks in my house.

'we can talk in the living room.' i say as she follows me into the living room.

'look sergio, i'm not mad at you. i'm mad at the fact you lied to me about such a big part of your life. i've been nothing but truthful with you because i feel you're finally that one person who not only is my boyfriend but my best friend. that one person i can talk to them about anything.' she says.

'i've told you about some of my previous relationships and you've told me about some of yours. we both have been cheated on the past, i thought it was fate that brought us together. but if you can't tell me about such a thing, what else haven't you told me sergio? don't you trust me?' she asks looking at me sadly.

'when you sat next to me on that plane that day, i was thinking, "wow i'm a lucky guy to be sat next to such a beautiful woman." we started talk a bit then you said you hated footballers i didn't want to say i was one of them because i then found out you were single. i desperately wanted your number but i doubt someone who hates football and football players would want one to ask for their number.'

'i told my teammates about you, most of them thought i was crazy what i was doing but gareth and álvaro stuck by my side. i wish i had listened to gareth he told me to tell you as soon as possible because it would end badly if i didn't, he was right as usual. i lied to you this whole time because i wanted you to mine. i didn't want you to think i was one of those footballers that thinks they can get anyone just by showing their money or fancy car. i'm not like that anymore, many years ago i was until i realised i wanted something more than a one night stand. i wanted love.'

'what i'm trying to say adira is that i've fallen for you, hard. i guess i could even say i'm love with you. yes i just said it i love you adira.' i say looking at her. i notice her eyes ar watery and she clears her throat.

'i'm sorry i have to go.' she says quickly getting up from the sofa.

'no come on adira please don't go.' i say following her but she's already outside the door. i sigh and sit down against the front door with only the slight sound of rain filling the room.

i just sit there, trying to process everything and understand what to do.

a few minutes later i hear a knock on the door snapping me out of my thoughts. i stand up and open the door revealing a soaking, make up smudged adira.

she throws her arms around me and kisses me forcefully.

'i love you too.'

idk if i like this tbh, i didn't want to make sergio and adira properly break up bc i love them too much