𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓

Start from the beginning

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

⠀⠀. *   ✦ .  ⁺  ✦ .⁺  ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
✦ .     ⁺ ⁺ ✦

     MIDAS GRACEN FEELS AS IF SHE IS MEANT FOR MORE THAN EARTH. THERE IS NO DENYING THAT SHE HAS NEVER REALLY BEEN EARTHBOUND, no she was always stuck with her head among the stars, looking into a dark oblivion. She longs for a place of belonging, a place where she can make her dreams come true and live the life she knows she is meant to have. She wishes nothing more, until one day, her dreams come true and she sets sail for the stars, the moon and everything the galaxy has to offer.

     That dream, however, turns into a terrible nightmare in mere seconds ( because why would life be fair? ). Now she's drifting, lost in space with no one to hold her down, no one to anchor her. She just has memories and no way of ever going back to her life before space.

     Luckily Midas is as resourceful as she is witty ( as one ought to be as a outlaw ), and getting around becomes more so sneaking around... with stuff that isn't exacty hers. Turned to a life of crime and deception, hopeful gleaming eyes have dulled and the girl with big dreams has turned into a stubborn realist with more snark than decent bedside manners.

    Now as a quite known intergalactic thief, Midas has made it big in the galaxy she once dreamed of discovering as a childonly problem? Shiny things that could blow up said galaxy in a blink of an eye.

    the only solution? teaming up with a rag-tag team of misfits.

how fun!

. ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🪐🚀🔥

'❝ honour among thieves ❞

' honour among thieves

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂