Two

*JACK'S POV*

Markimoo- Okay thanks Sean <3

Oh my god!  Mark actually wants to visit me, that's amazing!  Wait hold on...did he put a heart at the end of his last text? It's probably nothing he is just being the friendly human being he is.  Yes a very sexy, gorgeous, and smart human being.

'Jack what are you doing?!  You can't have Mark here you might mess shit up between you to.'  I began to panic thinking about if I do mess are friendship up by saying something really stupid.  

All of a sudden I couldn't breath and my vision was getting blury, I rushed to my desk chair but that only made it worse because I started to get winded and a pounding head ache.  Soon my Skype was going off and I couldn't tell who it was so I just clicked the blury green circle.

*MARK'S POV*

"Hi Sean!" I looked at the screen and became very worried because all I saw was a small, greened haired Irish man wheezing, sweating, and looking like he was about to faint in a matter of seconds.

"Sean, Sean look at me your okay it's just a panic attack.  Take slow and calming breaths...look at me okay?"

Sean looked at me and I could see the worry and confusion in his ocean blue eyes.  He took slow breaths like I had said.  About 10 minutes of slow breaths, quiet talking, and gazing into each others eyes Sean began to calm down enough to tell me what happened.

"To be honest I have no idea what happened, I was just thinking about yo- cleaning up the place a bit when I couldn't breath or anything..." he paused for a minute then continued "thank you Marky." He looked at me with what seemed like lust and appreciation.

"No problem Sean, you just scared me a bit when I saw you that's all."  I could tell he felt bad for what had just happened.  "Don't worry or feel bad because stuff happens sometimes, okay?"

"Yeah, okay thanks again I'm lucky to have a boyf- a friend like you."

"Me to Sean."

After about three hours of talking about anything and everything it was getting late in Ireland and Sean was getting sleepy 'god he is so fucking cute when he's tired' so we said our goodbyes and logged off.

I got undresses only leaving my boxers on and crawled in bed, with that I closed my eyes and fell asleep with Sean on my mind and a smile on my face.