Hey...what was that for!

Astrid pov

I saw a black SUV go past me and stop. The person in the car honked signaling me to come over. 'i wonder who that could be waiting for me' soon enough i saw messy auburn hair and green emrald eyes shining. Sticking his head out the window calling my name "Hey Astrid do you want a ride home".
"yeah, sure why not". Omg i'm getting a lift from the famous HICCUP HODDOCK the hottest person ever i thought to my self. "hey milday, you coming" he said calmaly."yep" i said popping the p.

He hurried out from his side to open the door for me. What a gentalman. I thought to myself i was brought back to reality when
Hiccup was moving his lips to say something. "Astrid where do you live" i was so lost in my thoughts and looking at Hiccups beautiful face i didn't understand what he was saying. "sorry Hiccup what did you say" i think he recognised me looking at him. " can't resist me can you" he said in a cheeky tone. I blushed madly at what he said and puched him in the side but not that hard because he was driving. "hey what was that for" he said to me. "nothing" i said sternly. It was quite for a bit until Hiccup asked me again " Astrid where is your house?"
"um- 28 Nadder street" i said. "hey you live around the corner from me." he said happily " i should give you a lift every time then" he spoke again. Soon enough my house came and he stopped the car infront of my blue house door. I saw Stormfly looking at me from the windowsil. Again Hiccup hurried out to get to the door before me. "thanks" i said he took my bag from me and took me to the door.

Out came my mum and dad looking at me my dad was looking at me straight and angry, mum put a hand on his arm to calm him down and my mum gave me a reasuring smile. "Go-good afternoon Mr and Mrs Hofferson." i heard Hiccup say. "Good afternoon um" "Hiccup- Hiccup Haddock sir" Hiccup said. "Ah the mayors son, sorry son i haven't seen you for ages and didn't recognise you, come in have a seat" my dad said. "um no thanks Mr Hofferson i think i better go, nice meeting you" Hiccup in a scared voice but calm. "ok" was dads only reply and Hiccup turned around to go to his car but tilted back a bit and mouthed " Bye, Milady" i gave him a nod.

When i got inside i saw my mum giving me a look what says 'Astrid has found someone' and i gave look back gesturing 'Mum!' and then i ran upstairs to my room.

.........................................................

Hey guys i hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will try to update later or tomorrow before college even though this book is really bad.

Any way have a good day.

Jaffa cake.