Love at first sight.

Astrid pov

I was amazed by that boy who had intersting emrald green eyes and messy auburn hair
He looks so cute i thought to myself. I couldn't look away from him he didn't either but just then i got snapped out of my day dream. "Astrid you coming" Elsa shouted from the exit to the stage.
"Yeah hold on i'm coming". I shouted back.

Time skip- Hiccups house

Me and Jack came back home he had to drive because i was in my own world thinking about the girl i saw in the carnival. When i got home Jack went in and sat down ob the couch, "hey Hiccup you don't mind me staying here do you"
"when did i ever stop you, you just come in and i can't stop you coming in"
"yeah, your really hillarious" Jack said sarcastically.
He went to the kitchen "yeah help your self" i said in a sarcastic tone. "ahh thanks Hiccup" he also replied back in a sarcastic way.

After two minutes Jack came back with popcorn in a bowl and two cans of coke in the other hand. "you wanna watch a movie" he said. "Yeah sure why not, dad isn't here and there is nothing else to do" i said. My dad is gone out for a month to do mayor related stuff. Oh sorry did i forget to mention my dad is the Mayor of Berk. And i am his son well thats absolutly true.

"So what do you want to watch" i asked Jack.
"um what about How to train your dragon". " yeah that sounds good".

After the movie ended it was 8pm and Jack had to go back to his house "bye Hiccup, see you tomorrow at school". " see ya bro" i replied back and shut the door behind him when he got to his car, then i ran upstairs. " i think i forgot to do something" i said. I made a mental checklist;
"Call mum and dad, i already done that"
"Cleared every thing up dad doesn't like a messy place. done."
"Toothless che- oh no i forgot about Toothless" i left him with Fishlegs. I fished out my phone i went to the contact list and pressed on Fishlegs phone number. After three rings he picked up
"hey fishlegs i am coming to collect Toothless"
"um yeah ok Hiccup" was his response.
I arrived at Fishlegs at half 8. I closed my car door quickly and ran to fishlegs front door. And nocked twice and he opened it and Toothless came running down the hallway.
"i know bud i am sorry ". Thanks Fish and i took my dog and put him in the passenger seat in my car. And we went home.