Im not a baby

Alex pov

After yesterday no one is leaving me alone for a split second well I don't mind Eli but the rest are annoying, I was on the couch surrounded by elena, bonnie and caroline and my hair was as red as fire blazing through the sky. I was getting sick of it "can't I be alone for 5 minutes" I said frustrated "nope" bonnie smirked my frustration turned to rage.

"IM NOT A BABY, SO I GOT LOST OH WELL IM HERE SO LEAVE ME ALONE" I screamed stomping to my room, I kicked my door shut and sat on my bed as tears spilled from my eyes, I don't need a babysitter but they don't listen, I wipe my face with the back of my hand as I heard foot steps and in came caroline.

Bonnie thinks because Caroline's a vampire she understands me but no one does except Eli "hey how are you feeling" she asked sitting next to me "I don't want to be a bitch but I really want to be alone" I muttered she nodded as a sad look appeared on her face as she left.

I fell back into my bed and breathed loudly as I was sick of being told to do this or that so I opened my window and ran to the grill. I drank until it was all dizzy and Matt called Bonnie to come get me let's say she was angry but oh well I needed some fun for a change, my hair turned black as we arrived at hell aka home.

I stumbled to my room but collapsed on the stairs and fell down as I black out I heard screaming.........

I woke up in my bed with Eli watching me an my hair turned pink, he smiled sitting on the bed tracing circles on my hand. I moved so my head lay on his lap as he caressed my cheek I snuggled into his hand an smiled. He leant down and softly kissed me as we moved in sync I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer and deepening the kiss.

When we pulled away I snuggled into his chest and sat up onto his lap, he wrapped me in his arms and placed his face in the crook of my neck. "I love you" he murmured his breath tickling my neck "I love you too" I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his waist feeling happy and peaceful.

We sit on my bed in each others arms for a few more minutes before getting up and I had a shower and changed. We walked into the living room hand In hand an sat on the couch with me on his lap when bonnie and elena walked in my hair turned black as they sat down.

Eli held me tighter until I calmed down and my hair turned pink again when I put my face into the crook of his neck. "We're going" I heard Elena say as the door shut "I love you" I murmured into his neck. He pulled me away from his neck and kissed me "I love you too" he said against my lips, I smiled onto his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck tangling my fingers into his hair.

We lay on my bed with Eli on top of me, making love, once we finish I rest my head on his chest as Eli wrapped his arms around me. I closed my eyes snuggling into his warmth and fell to sleep........