Why?

Alex pov

I don't want to do the spell and kill the originals with Esther, my mother and bonnie, I texted Elijah to meet me in the woods. I stood there and waited "what'd you want to tell me" I turned to see Elijah standing there "long story, your mother, my mother and sister are planning on killing you all, they linked you and Finn agreed to be the sacrifice, I'm refusing to help them" I said he looked angry but nodded.

"Thank you for telling me" he says I nod "you know even if I refuse to help, bonnie's making me go, I still won't help though" I say he nods and vanishes I leave and head home feeling happy for helping them.

My mother and sister hid in the witch house that have a hundred dead witches souls inside of it, I stand with klaus, Elijah and kol as they yell at their mother who's yelling at me for betraying her "you are no witch, your a disgrace" Esther yells "what's a disgrace is you wanting to kill your own children" I hissed with venom leaking of every word, Esther raised her hands and I fell screaming bloody murder.

I crumbled to the ground as Elijah, kol and klaus knelt down next to me trying to help me, "AHH, MAKE IT STOP" I yelled clutching my stomach, I slowly gave up and fell on my back as I watched Esther stop and Finn grab her and they vanished as people tried to talk to me I blacked out.

3 weeks later

I gasp as I sit up, I look around to see a girl staring at me she looked like me "who are you? where am I?" I said scared she gasps as tears fell from her eyes, I noticed a women, five guys, three more girls and they were all looking at me sadly. one of the guys tried to walk closer to me but I stood up and leaned against a wall "leave me alone" I sobbed.

They slowly left except the guy who was slowly walking towards me "it's ok alex, I'm not going to hurt you" he said I stared at him "who are you?" I asked tilting my head to the side "I'm Elijah, I'm here to help you" he slowly said while standing right in front of me "why can't I remember anything" I whispered "I don't know but you have to trust me" he frowned I took a deep breath.

"I don't know why but I trust you" I say confused his face beams "good now please come with me" he said holding out his hand, I took it making my heart race. Elijah led me into a living room hand in hand as we sat on a couch I noticed our hands still together and everyone was in the room as well.

"What can you remember?" a blonde girl asked "everything until I was 7 then it's a blur" I say furrowing my brows, Elijah squeezed my hand reassuring me it'll be ok, "do you remember me" asked the girl that looks like me I closed my eyes and took a deep breath "Bon?" I whispered opening my eyes she grinned an nodded.

I looked around the room but I couldn't recognise anyone else except the older lady "mum?" I said looking at her she smiled "yes Alex I'm your mother" she said I yawned and rubbed my eyes, Elijah smiled "time for bed" he said lifting me up and walking me into a room, he gave me some clothes and I hopped into bed, "goodnight alex" he whispered "night Elijah" I whispered he left and I fell to sleep.

DREAM

"ELI!!!" I yell walking through the woods, I was now 8 years old and only had one friend who was older than me like alot older than me but unlike bonnie I didn't have much friends. Eli suddenly appeared in front of me "hello alex" he smiled I hugged him and he lifted me into his arms "Eli!! I missed you" I squealed.

He chuckled "as did I" he said grinning, I heard my father yell for me to come inside I frowned as Eli put me down "bye Eli" I smiled and kissed his cheek before running home.

DREAM OVER

I gasped as I sat up in bed, I knew Elijah when I was little?!, I went to the bathroom and splashed some water on my face an looked at my reflexion "I can do this" I whisper before having a shower and putting on a knee length casual white dress, a black leather jacket and boots.

I put in my earphones an played 'party in the USA' and started singing out loud while walking into the kitchen to see Bon watching me smiling I grinned as I kept singing I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat next to her, the song changed to 'mine' by Taylor swift, I sang even louder bobbing my head to the beats.

Bon literally yanked out my earphones "HEY I WAS LISTENING TO THAT" I whined she giggled "sorry but we gotta go to school" she said I raised an eye brow "ok bye" I said getting up she grabbed my arm "your coming too" she smirked "but why" I whined "grh fine you can stay here but only for today" she sighed I jumped up pumping my fists in the air "YES NO SCHOOL" I yelled.

She chuckled before leaving, I sat on the couch apparently this is my mothers house, I looked around the room and saw a picture of me, Bon and a brunette girl and a blonde girl. I stood up and grabbed the picture I looked at it, who are they??? I placed the picture on the couch and walked out side.

I strolled into the woods behind the house until I stopped an sat on the dirt, I closed my eyes trying to remember but a pain in my head stops me and I scream holding my head before blacking out............

2 days later

My eyes fluttered open to see I was still on the dirt in the woods and it was getting dark, I furrowed my brows before standing up and brushing some dirt of, I turned to come face to face with a wolf, I gulped looking up I noticed it was a full moon. I took a step back but it lunged at me and I felt a shooting pain in my arm and leg, the wolf left as I bled I saw gashes over my legs, arms and stomach.

I took deep breaths before getting up and stumbling into trees, I cried silently as I fell onto the ground again I sucked in the pain an stood up and limped my way back. I reached the house and stumbled inside before collapsing on the ground I heard screaming, I saw blurring figures before being carried to something soft and felt a wrist on my mouth, I felt liquid pour into my mouth and I drank it before blacking out.........

Bonnie pov

I watched in horror as Elijah carried my sister to the couch, blood covered her body as huge gashes from what looks like an animal bled, Elijah bit his wrist and put it to her mouth, she slowly drank before blacking out "is she gonna be ok" I choked Elijah never looked up from alex's face "yes" he whispered "how did you know my sister" I asked raising an eyebrow, I heard him sigh.

"I knew her since she was 7, she didn't have any friends unlike you so I was her friend, I'd visit her almost everyday until she turned 14 when I had to leave because klaus, we kept in touch she would call me after school and told me how people called her a freak and how I was her only friend, that her own sister wouldn't even talk to her" he said sadly I felt my heart break and tears fall down my face.

"You love her don't you" I asked tilting my head to the side "yes" he whispered before kissing Alex's cheek and leaving. I held her hand hoping she'd wake up already........