2/2

Jaehyun woke up the next morning to Taeil kicking his butt awake.

"Yah, you fell asleep cleaning and didn't go home?" Taeil asked bending down to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun rubbed his eyes and stood up finding a giant coat on him. His mind stayed fuzzy for a moment and as soon as he realized where and how he ended up at the corner of the table he swung around immediately to find the cake that got destroyed last night was there sitting at that exact spot looking exactly like it should.

Jaehyun gulped wondering whether it tasted the same way as well. But then, he immediately turned back to Taeil and asked, "Taeyong hyung...where is he? Did you see him?"

Taeil scratched his head and replied, "I guess he went home after his shift yesterday. I just found you sleeping here and I almost had a heart attack thinking someone broke in and fell asleep. Go home next time, you bastard."

Taeil moved away to the counter area leaving Jaehyun puzzled.

"Why didn't he wake me up?" Jaehyun wondered and sulked realizing that he had gone back to square one. He was going to be scolded, nagged and squeezed out again starting from today.

Taeyong appeared just in time to see Mrs. Kang come in to pick up the cake. He and Jaehyun sneaked to the flappy doors and watched her inspecting the cake, nervously. Just then, Jaehyun accidently brushed his hand against Taeyong's. He was about to apologize but Taeyong suddenly gushed his hand and moved away surprising Jaehyun. He didn't expect to find Taeyong to be that aggressive.

"Hyung, I'm sorry for last night's accident—"

Jaehyun started apologizing but Taeyong just moved away not even giving him a chance. Jaehyun was taken back. He stayed there not knowing what to do. And so did he not know what to do for the rest of the day, for whenever he went closer to Taeyong, he just disappeared as if he was trying to avoid Jaehyun at all costs.

However, after Taeil left after his shift and the two of them were closing down the bakery Jaehyun cleaned up everything in one go and changed his clothes before Taeyong, wanting to discuss this through and finish it off that day itself.

Taeyong as usual finished off his part of cleaning and got changed to go home. He avoided wanting to see what Jaehyun was doing and quickly walked his way to the back door and got out to see that it was snowing outside. He automatically smiled but suddenly paused as he heard someone come out of the door behind him and lock it. He turned around to find Jaehyun behind him smiling widely.

"Let's go home together, hyung. Oh! It's also the first snow, isn't it?" Jaehyun said trying to initiate a normal conversation. However, Taeyong just sighed in frustration and started walking ahead leaving Jaehyun behind.

But Jaehyun was insistent. He wanted to get over this 'Taeyong being furious at him' sooner than later.

He followed Taeyong asking him all sorts of nonsense until he gave up all together and sprint in front of Taeyong and stopped him pulling out his hands wide open not wanting Taeyong to walk around him.