Taeyong usually stayed out of the main counter area, but there were rare occasions when he was let out to the public. This was when teenage girls ogled over him, ladies were trying to slip their number to his pocket and men grew jealous of him (as long as he stayed silent). And today was going to be one of those glorious moments.

"Yah! Switch for me, will you?..." Taeil, who came running inside the kitchen next to Taeyong, who was getting ready to prepare some dough, spoke uncomfortably. Taeyong watched him twitch his body holding tightly onto his crotch. Taeil was holding in his pee.

Taeyong gave out a frustrated sigh looking back at Taeil, who bitterly smiled.

"Go," he replied flicking his finger. "I love you!" Taeil shout out loudly before running away like a mad man. There was no bathroom at the bakery. He had to run to the house next door where the kind ahjumma had asked anyone of them to come anytime they wanted to relieve themselves.

With Taeil gone, Taeyong had to make it to the front as soon as possible. The last thing Johnny wanted was to have customers waiting with no one to attend to them.

With the green apron on, Taeyong made it out of the flappy doors and into the main area. There weren't many customers. Just one or two early office going people who had dropped in for a coffee. He looked to see whether they were doing okay. They never served coffee before until recently where Johnny decided to just step it up a bit.

Taeyong was going to rest his elbows on the counter in front of him and get comfortable when he noticed a head popping up from below in front of the glass cupboard displaying the cakes and pastries. Seemed like the customer was looking into them very attentively.

Taeyong watched their customer's small yet bright eyes widen as his saw the red and white ribbon cake Johnny made last night. It was like his eyes were overflowing with so much appreciation. The little note book on the customer's hand opened up and he quickly drew up a sketch of the cake on it in no time. Taeyong watched him a bit suspiciously; there had been enough and more people who came in to the bakery to sabotage them over the year; It wasn't surprising, for people usually liked to rip apart something that is successful than to praise it. He was beginning to be more cautious of their odd customer who stood up straight now and Taeyong saw that he was quite the tall and skinny lad. He watched him ruffle his own dark brown hair as if something was making him think hard. And suddenly, Taeyong found the peculiar guy come in front of the counter and stand right in front of him.

"Umm...I have a question..." Taeyong watched him speak looking at something near the door. He waited for their quite the impatient customer to look at him. And just as he looked at Taeyong he suddenly choked up almost like one of those occasional ladies who get caught by Taeyong's unintended beauty.

"Yes?" Taeyong asked breaking the spell to which the customer shook his head and looked back at him to give an uncomfortable smile.

"Umm I was just..." he suddenly started walking back to the cake display and came back to Taeyong scratching his head like he completely forgot what he wanted ask. This wasn't an unusual happening anyway, so Taeyong stayed calm; he's already gone through this a million times over (insert eye roll). And finally the odd customer made his way to Taeyong once more and gathered himself up before asking, "There's a notice saying you guys are hiring. Can I...Could I...Where do I apply?"

Taeyong raised his prominent eyebrows in one go for he didn't know what to say. It was probably time for him to call Johnny, but that wasn't necessary for Johnny was already there to save Taeyong.

"That's great! Come with me. I can explain you everything," Johnny, who appeared from behind Taeyong, opened the counter-door sideways so the customer could come inside. Johnny was probably going to take him to his small office.