Truth or Dare Part 1

A/N I totally should have put this first bit at the front of the book, but oh well! This first Truth or Dare was provided by Griffinite101, so check them out!
  *~Classroom~*
  All of the class was left alone during P.E., so they had to find something to do. The room stood in complete stillness with bored 10th graders. All of the sudden, Sabrina pipes up.
"I know! Let's play Truth or Dare!"
  "Sit down, Sabrina! That's a terrible idea!" Chloé hissed.
  "Actually...that's not a bad idea at all!" Marinette says.
  "Oh! Truth or Dare, how fun~!" Rose says happily.
"I'm down!" "Yeah!" "Let's do it!" were the responses heard.
  "See? Told you it was a good idea, Sabrina!" Chloe said in a matter-of-factly tone. Everyone rolled their eyes. A few minutes later, Marinette came with some good news.
"Hey guys! We have our first Truth or Dare!~" Marinette excitedly yells. "It's for...Nino! Here, I'll pull it up." She swiped on the tablet screen and it showed up on the board:

" She swiped on the tablet screen and it showed up on the board:

  Everyone in the room stares at Nino. Nobody made a sound, except for 'you-know-who' who busted out snickering.
  "Shut up, Chloè!" Marinette hissed.
  "Nino can't back away from this, you would sooo be laughing if you were me~" Chloé laughed. "Go on, get your dare over with, Nino, there's someone in here you like!" She pulls out her phone.
  "I-uh...don't have someone I..like? Heh.." He spoke. He clearly was lying. Adrien could see it. Said boy came up to whisper in his ear,
  "C'mon Nino! You know you want to do it to Alya!"
  Adrien backs away smirking while receiving a glare from him. He motions his hands to go over there while Alya is on her phone. Nino begrudgingly gets up and suprises Alya with his arms on her shoulders. Alya starts blushing like mad while remaining in utter shock.
  Nino eventually let go and went to sit back down.
  "...nobody speaks of this. Ever." Nino fixed his cap.
  "Alright, who's next?" Marinette says looking at the tablet. "Oh, we have to get people from Wattpad to comment! Hopefully the nice people comment before P.E. is over..."