"Damien please turn around so I can see your face" Kerri said and Damien turned around and looked Kerri in the eyes. Kerri's breath caught when she saw Damien's smooth chest and washboard stomach, Kerri's heart sped up as she envisioned him above her, kissing her lips. Kissing down her throat to bellow her collar bone. Kerri shook her head.

"I-I want to know what you're thinking" Kerri stammered while gathering her thoughts.

"No, you don't" Damien's tone was flat as he tried to persuade her that she didn't. In truth, his thoughts would scar her if he told her, but Damien could see that she wasn't about to give up.

"Yes, I do" Kerri persisted and Damien groaned as he ran his hand over his face. She wasn't going to let this go.

"Why?"

"Because I do, is that a crime?" Kerri asked as she watched Damien pulled the shirt over his head.

"No, fine this is what I think about when I see you, I think about kissing you hard on the mouth and making you mine, but......" Damien stepped closer to Kerri and captured her lips. Her arms wrapped around his neck, Damien felt her lips respond and move against his. In the rush of kissing her Damien pushed her against the wall and placed her hands above her head. Damien left her lips and kissed her under her ear, he heard her breath pick up and he pushed his body closer to hers. She sucked in a breath in surprise. The reaction made the corners of Damien's mouth twitch. He let go of her arms and they fell over his shoulders and he let his hands wonder over her sides as he recaptured her lips.

Down over the side of her legs and Damien placed his forearm behind her legs and lifted her off the ground, her legs wrapped around his waist. As he walked into her living room and sat her on the couch. Damien deepened the kiss and Kerri returned the kiss in need of more of him. Her heart sounded like that of a humming bird, pounding against his chest. Her hands traveled across his back and over his chest sending blades of heat through Damien's body.

Kerri broke away from Damien's lips and kissed his neck and grazed her teeth against his shoulder sending more of those blades through him. Damien kissed what exposed skin that he could reach, as he kissed her neck the burning thirst flared and scorched his throat, Damien felt red start to tint his eyes.

"Even though I want you, I won't ever take advantage of you" Damien's lips brushed against hers and Kerri closed her eyes. Damien started to pull away, but she held onto him.

"Don't you dare leave. I have a theory about you" Kerri said and Damien smiled, his lips brushed hers.

"I'm interested in hearing it" Damien said before he kissed her.

"Well you healed too fast for a normal human and you're always thirsty around me and your skin is cool to the touch so you can't be all human. Also, you're unbearably handsome, fit, and I admit that I stayed up last night watching unearthly movies-" Damien lifted his head away from hers to look at her.

"How do you know that I'm always thirsty around you?" Damien pulled away from her enough to look at her and she blushed.

"Well I can tell by your facial expressions when you get thirsty, but it's always around me when you get a confused look."

"I see, you think that I'm a superhuman? How long did you stay up doctor?" Damien said, his voice sounding amused,

"Till six and yes I think that you are a superhuman."

"You're wrong doc, I'm human"

"Human, that sounds a little off coming from you"

"Why?"

"Don't know"

"Hmmm."

"You're hiding something" Kerri said and Damien smiled and stood up. Kerri frowned at his departure.