t w e n t y n i n e

Hey guys go follow my new Bratayley account on Instagram @factingtheleblancs! I will follow you back ❤️ also go follow my main @_liv_nz ❤️ now onto the story!

Brennan's POV

The surgeon stops dead in his tracks. Had they not even checked to see if she's pregnant? The only reason I know she is pregnant, is because, I'm the one who got her pregnant. I don't know what I was thinking saying Dylan raped her. It was me. The first night in Tahiti. Here's what happend:
Annie and Katie got into bed and we turned the light out and fell asleep. Before Annie went to bed, I put sleeping pills in her water so that she would be knocked out and wouldn't realise anything that was going on. I then got up at about one am, took her out of bed, put pillows and blankets on the floor, got her undressed and myself, and then I had sex with her. Well I raped her. I don't know what was going through my mind. I then had to make it look like she was sick and had a fever, so I put her underwear and bra on and then ran into the bathroom and made myself throw up. I went through so much effort just so I could have sex with my girlfriend. I knew she wouldn't want to have it with me which is why I did it. I should of waited. Now she is pregnant and I don't know what to do.

The surgeon runs Annie into the operating room, 402, and I follow straight behind. I see the nurses trying to get her awake again. They put machines around her and linked them to her body. There was a machine monitoring her heart. She's still alive at the moment. I see more and more nurses running into the room. Then I hear the surgeon say the words I wish I never ever heard.

We're losing her

I fall to the ground and start crying. This is all your fault Brennan. If she ever wakes up, Dylan is going to get accused for raping her when it was me! I cry my eyes out.

A nurse runs out of the room and picks me up off the ground.

It's a boy.

The operated on Annie early. He is a premature baby. She shouldn't of been due for about another month, but because they didn't realise she was actually pregnant, she was gassed and her baby had a chance of dying. The nurse asks if I want to come in and see him. Of course I say yes.

I walk in there and there are lots of beeping sounds filling the room. It echoes through my ears. They took our baby boy over to the corner and were trying to stabilise him. He is tiny. The surgeon and nurses are still trying to stabilise Annie. I stare at my baby boy and start to cry. He was born 11.32pm 1st January 2024. I turn around and see the surgeon running out of the room. Why would he do that? Then I hear him say to another surgeon,"I need help! There's another one!"

Another baby? Twins? Omg what have I done! Another surgeon runs into the room and they attempt to get the second baby out.

It's a girl.

They are premature babies and they are twins which means the have a lower chance of survival. They bring the baby girl over and start to stabilise her. She was born 11.46pm 1st January 2024. There's a seat in the corner. I head towards the seat but before I get there a nurse grabs me by the hand and pulls me towards Annie.

"She can still hear you, say your goodbyes while you can, we don't know if she's going to make it", I grab Annie's hand while the surgeons and nurses are still working to stabilise her around me. I burst into tears.

"Julianna Grace LeBlanc, you have no idea how much I love you and how much I will always love you even if you aren't hear with me anymore. You are the most beautiful and kindest girl I have ever met in my life. You don't know how thankful I am that Dylan gave you the wrong number and you ended up messaging me and it leaded to the best relationship I have ever had in my life, and it always will be. This is all my fault Ans and if you do happen to survive you have all the right in the world to leave me, but I will always love you.", I turn to the nurse and ask if she will remember everything I say, and she said no she will not, so I decide to tell Annie the truth while she is laying on her death bed, " Annie, it wasn't Dylan who raped you, it was me, and I can never ever forgive myself for doing that. If I hadn't been so selfish, we wouldn't be here today, you would be training for the Olympics and we would be in a happy relationship, and I would be getting ready to start college in one months time. But no I had to be so stupid and rape you and now you have had two beautiful kids who are going to grow up without their mother. Julianna Grace, I will always love you, no matter how much you hate me, I will always love you".