Rays Dream...

Ray picks her up, lays her on the bed, takes off her pants and takes off her panties with his teeth. Then he starts to take off his pants. As he does that, Flawless takes off her bra, pours some water all over her face, chest, stomach, and other areas in a sexy way.

Ray: You are doing this all on purpose arn't you lil freak.

Flawless: Maybe. But you better hurry because me, Randi and Bri are going shopping today and we have to get our nails and hair done for Brena's party tonight.

Ray got on top of her. then he put on a rubber. Yall know what they were doing. BTW Im not used to all of this freaky stuff so keep up with me lol. Bri, Prod and Randi are downstairs with Flawless and Ray's baby girl. Her name is Crystal and she is 3 years old.

Bri: Do yall here that.

Randi: Yeah. They nasty.

Crystal: What they doing.

Prod: Nothing baby girl.

Crystal: Oh. Auntie can I have a cookie.

Bri: You have to give me a kiss first.

Crystal runs on to Bri's lap, kisses her, then eats a cookie.

Bri: Thanks mamas.

Randi: I got you Crystal.

Crystal: I lov you Auntie Rani.

Randi: Aww. I love you too. But thats not how you say my name.

They all laugh. Then a few minutes later, Flawless and Ray start calling each other names.

Flawless: UHHHHHH RAY!!

Ray: Damn Bri.

Flawless: Did you just say Bri?

Ray: .......

Flawless: Nigga get the hell off of me.( pushes Ray off, puts on some cloths and storms downstairs and starts punching Bri in the face.).

Bri: Shit!!!! GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!!

Flawless NO BITCH! YOU WANT TO F*** MY HUSBAND!!! SHOULD I GET ROC ON YO AZZ SO HE COULD DISRESPECT YOU AGAIN!!!!

Bri gets super angry and trucks Flawless into the mirror and it shatters all over Flawless then she starts punching her in the face.

Bri: I dont know what the hell you are talking about! I didnt fuck Ray! So whats wrong with yo azz.

Prod and Randi tried to pull Bri off of Flawless but they couldnt so Crystal yelled stop. They all stopped. Crystal ran up to her dad. Flawless and Bri looked at each other and hugged each other.

Bri: Im sorry. But I wasnt f-in your husband. You know I wouldnt do that

Flawless: I know. Im sorry too sis.

They all cleaned up the glass.

Crystal: Daddy?

Ray: Yeah baby.

Crystal: What did you do.

Ray: I made a mistake. ( sees the ring he gave to Flawless.). And I have to fix it.

Crystal: RAY? RAY? RAYYYY? Wake up.

Ray wakes up from his dream and sees Flawless.

Flawless: Wake up boy. Its time to go.

Ray hugs Flawless.

Ray: I love you soo much.

Flawless: (yawns.) I love you too. Hold on.

Flawless goes to the bathroom to fix her hair. As she is fixing her hair, she sees this huge diamond ring on her finger.

Flawless: AHHHHHHH!!!!!!