40

^^fav pic 😍💘😭🤘🏻^^^

*Next day*
Emelys pov
Today is the day I tell the loml we are going to have another little us running around the house with little Alexa. We are currently getting ready to get our pictures taken. We were ready and left to meet up with the boys so that we can start our photo shoot. We got to a little forest. We got out of the car. We all walked towards these beautiful trail and start walking. We found the guys and so enough start taking pictures.  Yoandri told Erick to face back and me to face forward towards the camera. I brought out a small poster board. It read out "You're going to be a daddy again!!!". 

All the boys gasped

All the boys gasped. And looked at me. Erick turned around and looked at me. I showed him the poster. And he was shocked. He  smiled widely and ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"You're going to be a dad again" I told him. He touched my stomach and rubbed it. All the guys came to us and congratulated us. Erick had his arm wrapped around me the whole time. With a smile that lit up my world. And his beautiful gray eyes sparkled. We started talking and left home. We decided to make a get together to celebrate. We all went to mine and ericks house. We were all currently in the house dancing to music while all our kids played together. I bend down to get a soda and got Coca Cola and walked my way to the kitchen. I saw Kylie,Tracy,and Taylor. I walked over to them.

"Hey guys what's up" I said as I opened my soda.

"Nothing we got tired of dancing so we're taking a break" Kylie said.

"Oh same" I said and I then took a drink from the cold soda.

"So your expecting again Emely"Taylor said.

"Yup in so happy" I said as I smile of the thought of seeing two little children that are going to be half of me and Erick.

"Aww girl congrats"Tracy said.

"Thanks"I said.

"Hey guys ill back in going to the restroom" I said as I left my soda on the counter. I made my way to the bathroom upstairs.

I walked in the bathroom and did my business and started washing my hands. I opened the door and walked out as I walked out I saw Joel. He looked at me and came close to me.

"Hey" I said as I looked at him as the scent of cigarets hit my nose .

He leaned in and kissed me. I pulled away.

" what are you doing" I screamed/whispered.

"Who me"he said.