-25-

Emelys pov
We all ate and then talked. It got late and my parents decided to take alexa because they havent got to know her and wanted to spend time with her. Me and erick got an uber back to the hotel. We got to the hotel i walked in and we immediately and took a nice hot shower to relax me. I got out but i forgot my undergarments. I wrapped the towel around my body and one on my wet hair. I got out of the bathroom. And walked to my suitcase. I bended down and got on my knees and looked for my undergarments. I found my black laced Victoria secret bra and my black laced thong. I turned around and saw erick starring at me while licking his lips.

"Ew you creep" i said playfully.

"What mami you look so god damn hot" he said and checked me out.

"Well guess what colon im yours" i said .

"Oops" i said as i dropped the towel on the floor and crawled onto the bed.

"Oh si verdad eres mia ya" he said.

"Pues si siempre era tuya Brian" i said teasingly.

"Y siempre vas hacer mia " he said as his nosed was against mine. I then straddled on his lap.

"Papi te extrañe mucho" i said into his ear.

"Yo también chula" he said.

I slowly grinded on him. I felt his member grow hard under my movements. I took off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. His lips smashed against mine. I slipped his shirt off while his.lips were attached to mine. I threw it on the ground. I detached our lips and unbuckled his belt and slipped his jeans off. He kicked of his shoes and took my towel from my hair off. He slid his boxers off. And i got back on his lap. His lips explored my neck finding my sweet spot. I grabbed his hard member and slowly palmed him. He groaned from the effect i had on him. He started sucking on my breast while massaging them. We both where moaning and groaning mess. He put his finger on my clit and rubbed me making me moan with pleasure. I got off the bed and told erick to sit on the edge of the bed. He sat down and i got on my knees. I grabbed onto his length and palmed it a bit. I put his lenght in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. Groans escaped his lips. I started to bob my head up and down his member while gagging at his lenght. He grabbed onto my wet hair. He climaxed in my mouth. And i swallowed his salty juices. I stood up and sat on his lap while grinding on him. His member poked my ass. I put my head on the crook of his neck and he kissed it. I got off of him and pushed him back.

I got back on top of him as i stradded his lap and grinded again. His member rubbed my clit. His hands explored my sides. And our moans filled the room. I grabbed onto his lenght and lower myself down onto his lenght. I moaned as i adjusted at his huge lenght in me.

"Oh fuck" i moaned out.

"Que mami" he said

"u got bigger" i said to him. (Wtf idk😂)

"Your hot" he said.

I playfully bit his bottom lip and then kissed him again. He started to help me bounce on him. I started bouncing on his lenght while moaning in his mouth. His tongue slipped in my mouth and explored it. I explored his too. He massaged my breasts. His eyes closed and his hands wondered to my ass. He squeeze it while i ketp bouncing. He slapped it. And i screamed. And it hurt but made me want him more. He flipped us over so he was on top of me. He laid me down and he stood up. He started to thrust faster.

"Fuck daddy" i moaned out.

"Im close" he groaned out.

"Me too" i moaned.

The thrusts got sloppier and we released our juices onto each other. Then laid down next to me.

"I missed you and your body
" he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Me too i missed you and your lips" i said as i kissed his lips.

I pulled away from his lips.

"But guess what Colón im going to be yours forever" i said as i showed him my ring finger which had the engagement ring and the promise ring.

"True" he said as he intertwined our fingers together.

"Well ill be back" he said.

"Okay" i said.and got under the covers. He got up and went to the bathroom. I drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys im back and omg premios juventud is tonight im so happy to see the boys perform and happy to see how many nominations they won. Also hopefully our fandom wins an award. Also im so happy wanna know y bc my quince is this Saturday and also the Quisiera balada video is coming out tomorrow and also cnco liked my pic!!!!! ❤

 Also im so happy wanna know y bc my quince is this Saturday and also the Quisiera balada video is coming out tomorrow and also cnco liked my pic!!!!! ❤

Yours truly,
Moonlight babe 💜🌙

(P.s. sorry for not updating its cuz of my 15 is this saturday and ive been very busy but expect an update next week anyways ily and byeee)