Divergent High

Chapter:1

Tris' Pov

"WAKE UP BEATRICE!" I groan as my brother yells at me. "Caleb I still have an hour and thirty minutes leave me alone!" I'm so annoyed right now. There is no use in me falling back asleep so I roll over off my bed, landing on my feet. I took a shower last night so I didn't have to deal with wet hair this morning since it is the first day of school. I walk to my bathroom. We live in a large house so I have my own bathroom and all. I brush out my blonde hair. I also brush my teeth. I then head to my walk-in closet. I grab a black fitted tee shirt and black skinny jeans along with my black boots that lace all the way up to my ankle. I go back into the bathroom to curl my hair. I curl it into perfect wringlets of golden strands of hair. I unplug my curling iron and head down stairs grabbing my new black bag. when I get down stairs my mom has already made me and Caleb breakfast, who has already left in his red mustang. I eat my eggs and grab my car keys. I have a dark blue mustang with black stripes. My mom and dad are business people who travel the world, so that's how we afford such nice stuff. When I get in the car I pull out of my driveway. I decide to turn on my music. Right as I hit the on button Dance,Dance by Fallout Boy starts to play. I laugh knowing this is my favorite song. Before it is even over, I arrive to school. I am now in tenth grade. I have decided two weeks ago that I'll be dauntless. Our school is split up into five different categories, rather than grades. So that means all different ages ranging from fifteen to eighteen will be in the same classes. I hop out of my mustang and lock it. I head straight to the front office to get my schedule and my locker number. When I reach the office I ask the lady sitting down at the receptionist desk "hi,umm do you have my schedule and locker number? my name is Beatrice Prior" she process' this for a moment and then says "aww yes, Ms.Prior, your brother was just in here." she hands me my schedule and locker number. I thank her and walk to my locker, number fortysix. When I get there I see a tall, short haired, mocha colored girl standing next to my locker. When I unlock my locker she begins to speak "Hi I'm Christina, you must be the new girl! looks like we will be locker buddies, let me see your schedule." I then respond "Hey my name is Beatrice but please call me Tris and ya I'm the new girl" I hand her my schedule. she then speaks again "Oh my gosh Tris you have third,fourth,and sixth block with me!" after she says that a group of seven walk up. "Hey Chrissy!" The tan kid says. Christina then says, while pointing to each one "This is Will,Shuanna,Lynn,Zeke,Uriah,Marlene, and Four. I nod and smile at them. Then Uriah comes up to me while draping his arm around my shoulders "Hey Tris welcome to Divergent high, the hell hole." I laugh at his comment then he adds "it's not that bad I just hate learning" Everybody is laughing now. That's when I take a better look at Four. He has beautiful deep dark blue eyes, a muscular figure and a natural looking ombré colored hair. After a few seconds of laughing I ask "Who has Mr.Eric next?" Zeke, Four, Lynn and Will all do so we all decide to head there since we are at the verge of being late.

(A:/N: Hey you guys this is a new fan fiction, sorry if it was crappy. Vote if you liked :) I'm new at this stuff so I'm sorry if I mess up on words or something lol. Vote, read and comment!

<3 Hertastefl)

Chapter:2

Tris' Pov

When we get to Mr.Eric's class, he is already calling attendance so he says to us "Why are you guys late?! and on the first day!?" we say "sorry we got lost I'm sorry" I tried to do my best pouty face then he says "fine but only this once since it was the new girl." I nod and say thanks and go find a seat. I sit down in the way back. Four sits down next to me. Lynn and Zeke sit in front of us and Will sits on Four's left. I feel akward next to Four's tall slim figure while I'm here being short yet slim, making me look like a child. Mr.Eric then speaks "Class, today is a free day today to get to know some people and relax." After a few minutes people break into groups, chatting about whatever. I then decide to pull out my sketch book. I also grab a graphite pencil. I start to sketch a picture of a dog in an alley way, just like I saw this morning on the way here. That's when I notice Four is examining my art work he then says "Wow, your really good." I then say "Thanks, I got bored so I wanted to draw." Four then chuckles I join in on his chorus of un needed laughing. After a brief few seconds we start to talk. "So Tris, how old are you?" I answer him "I'm sixteen going to be seventeen on September third" He says "oh cool, your birthday is coming up. I'm eighteen so I'll be leaving this school soon." I nod and then ask a question "So, How long have you been at this school?" He then says "Since I was fifteen" I nod and then it becomes silent. not an akward silence though. A comforting silence. I put my sketch book and pencil away. Then the bell rings signaling for us to go to the next class. I ask Will, Lynn, Four, and Zeke if they have Ms. Tori. It turns out Zeke and Lynn do so I walk with them to my next class.