Eight

Seven hours of game play. No one took breaks.

Chara, Asriel and Flowey battled against each other for hours under Quick Play with other players. Flowey continuously had gotten Play Of the Game from using Reaper. Asriel and Chara both snarled.

There was barely any communication being done since Chara had came over with the three; and ever since Frisk had awakened, it irked them.

Frisk would walk over to Chara as her back was turned and would hug her tightly, then plant kisses upon her cheek. Usually she would get a response from the older one, but at this point Frisk received absolutely nothing. It upset her a bit. But the younger one thought it shouldn't be much for her to frown. So she left it alone.

"HAHA! TOLD YOU FUCKERS I WOULD DO IT!" Chara shrieks, fist pumping the air. She managed to win Play of The Game using D.va, using stealth and barely getting hit, let alone dying. Asriel and Flowey looked to the demon in pure annoyance.

The three all had bags in their eyes, and inching to their eighth hour of game play, they were sure they all were going to pass out midgame.

And so, Chara called out without leaving the screen, "Frisk! Could you bring us some coffee!"

Of course the two nodded and shouted their say to Frisk. But sadly, there was no reply.

They all believed that Frisk heard them and went to get it.

Two hours later, Flowey was already slowly passing out. Asriel would pinch his petals to wake him, but doing to would cause him damage when playing. And he already died fifteen times. "Jeez- where's Frisk with the coffee?" Flowey groaned. "She should have brought it by now."

Chara peered over to Flowey before shrugging as they begun to button mash. "I dunno. Maybe she's asleep?" She looked from the screen and to the door, standing up from the floor and yawning. "Let me check."

The demon sluggishly walked out of Asriel and Flowey's room, walking towards Frisk's. She noticed the door was shut. Chara sighed, walking in front of it and knocking gently.

No response.

"Frisk? You awake?" She asks, knocking again.

It was quiet on the other side of the door before shuffling was heard. "You're finished playing your game?" Chara was quiet. "I'll take that as a no." A soft scoff was heard as Chara frowned. "Goodbye Chara."

"Fri-"

"No. No no. You want to play games all night." Frisk scolds, glaring at the door. "If that's what you want to do, do it. Don't spend time with me." A few sniffles were heard from behind the door as Chara rested her hand upon it. "You always hang out with them more now.."

Chara bit her lip a bit, opening her mouth to respond. She only shut it within a matter of seconds. "..I'm sorry. I could spend time with you no-"

"It's FINE, Chara!" Frisk shouts, taking Chara back, making her frown more. "Just go play with them. Like you always do now."

Chara's eyes shift to her right, turning on her heels and walking away from the door and back to the other room. That is until her phone rang.

"Hello-"

"Babyfish!" Undyne shrieked. "We need you down by headquarters NOW!" Her voice sounded harsh and rushed, other voices heard in the background as she would speak to them as well. "We need to get prepared for a fight with the AMC, NOW! They're swarming and closing in on Toriel's. They're coming for Frisk!"

Chara's eye widened. "I'm already here at her house - maybe I could fight them off until you get here!" She says running down the stairs, causing attention from the ones in the rooms. "How close are they getting?" Chara runs to a window, looking out of it.

"Very." Undyne growls. "Alright if you're already there, get everyone to safety. Or at least warn them to get out." Chara only nods in response and hums, looking upstairs in pure worry. "We'll see you there, Babyfish."

The call ends.

Chara runs upstairs into Asriel's room, grabbing her jacket from his bed and putting it on. She also grabs her boots. "Sib- what's going on?!" Asriel calls, spreading his arms wide. "You're in quite a hurry to leave."

Chara looks back to Asriel and Flowey, then to his bedroom door to see Toriel and a worried Frisk.

"Get the hell out of here if you want your lives." She says bluntly, her voice shaking. Toriel opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by Chara as she glared back. "They're coming now. In order to keep you all safe, importantly Frisk, you all need to LEAVE!" Chara swiped her hand to them in anger, looking at them all. "Run out of the back door. Keep going until you get to Mettaton's. I'll hold them off until the rest of the Alliance gets here."

Frisk ran in, grabbing Chara by her shoulder. "I'm - We're not leaving without you!" She cries, her grip onto Chara tightening. Chara only glared at her. "If we go, you come too!"

"I CAN'T Frisk!" Chara says in a shaky tone, taking Frisk's hand off of her shoulder. She grabs her hand, pulling her over to Toriel.

"Take her and run." Chara says between clenched teeth. she looks back. "ALL of you. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"

Toriel didn't want to be told a third time. She picked up Frisk, calling Asriel and Flowey to follow. Frisk screamed Chara's name as she turned her back, glaring at the window within Asriel's room. Chara places on her gloves, gripping and pulling them by the wrist waist. Once she heard the door slam shut, Chara looked back with a small smile.

"As long as you're safe. I have no regrets."

. . .

Chara stood outside, glaring at the coming group of people in red and black capes and clothing. It was a small group. Chara only grinned.

"That's all?!" She laughed greatly, running her hand through her hair and gripping onto locks of it tightly. "MOM MADE IT SOUND LIKE IT WAS THOUSANDS OF YOU!" She lets go of her hair and pointed at them. "You all should be easy. What, it's only ten of you right? I can handle you all."

One steps out of the group. Her mask stood out greatly along with her cape. She looked to her left and her right, then back to Chara. "I believe you miscounted, Charaline." She raised her arms, waving her hands for others to walk about. More groups walked ahead, adding up more and more. Chara gulped as she seen they wrapped around the house perfectly. More swarmed in which causes Chara to shake a bit.

"There's more of us, one of you." The woman laughs.

"This should be easy now."