one

Lynn's POV

I looked out the car window and noticed how empty the road was today. The day seemed calm and peaceful. Not many cars where out. I can't wait to go home. I'm currently on tour with the boys. I haven't been able to get a hold of Alexa. I miss her so much. I will be able to see my lovely wife today. I have been planning to come and surprise Alexa while on tour. I just miss having her around. I just had to come and see her. I felt lonely without her.

I looked at my phone and checked the time. 3:00 pm. I have to go back to the venue around 5 to get ready for sound check and all that other stuff. The venue doesn't open the doors till 7 so I still have some time left to see my love and take her out somewhere.

I felt the car stop and I looked up and saw the home Alexa and I share. I then payed the Uber and got out the car. The cool breeze hit my face. I took out the key of our home out of my pocket. I reached the door and surprisingly the door was already unlocked. Weird. Was Alexa home today?

I walked in the door and saw Alexa's keys hanged on the wall. She's home but in which room? I walked in the living room and saw the TV on. I turned it off Alexa probably left it on by accidentally.  One of her bad habits she has is leaving it on.

I then walked in the kitchen and saw a purse on the counter. What was that doing here? Alexa doesn't own a purse and neither do I. Did she buy one while I was out? Or did she have company while I was away? Last time I checked we hardly had time with friends due to our work schedules. Alexa and I are extreme workaholics but still able to make time for each other. We hardly saw other people.

I decided to go upstairs and I noticed the main bedroom was closed. Was Alexa not home? Or is she asleep? My poor baby probably slept in today.

I was about to open the door until a moan pierced the silence of the house. I am now definitely sure Alexa had someone over. I blocked out the thought of her cheating. She would never do that to me. She must be touching herself or something. I was gone a lot so she must have done that to relieve the sexual frustration.

I hesitated to open the door. Would she be masturbating? Or with a lover? I swallowed the lump in my throat caused from the anxiety. I froze. Should I go in? Without realizing it I opened the door. I stayed speechless.

I closed my eyes and pinched myself. Am I dreaming? I then opened my eyes. Nope not a dream.  A very embarrassed Alexa was in bed with another woman.