☼Chapter 1☼

Jordyn's POV

June 22nd was all the same, the birds chirping in their skyscraper high trees and the pigs rolling around in their pile of mud. I was feeding the chickens, Daryl, Annie, Jade, Chris junior, and Alexis. All the names picked by me, of course.

"Hey Jord, you gonna help me with this or what?" Pap called to me, gesturing to the broken car.

"Yeah, just a second!" I yelled back, throwing the last of the food in the bucket to the chickens. I wiped the sweat dripping from my forehead and walked over to Pa.

"Alright, I need you to take this and turn this thing right here until you can't turn it no more. Not too hard?" Pa asked, shoving me a little.

"Psh, walk in the park," I replied, grabbing the tool out of his hand and placing it onto the bolt I was instructed to fix.

I began to turn the tool from right to left, tightening the bolt every time. 

"Just a little more," I said in exhaustion, continuously turning the bolt. I then stopped turning, it was all the way tight.

"Finished."

"Good," he said, taking back the tool and putting it in the tool box.

"Let's see if we can rev her up," Pa said, turning the key while it's in the ignition. The car started immediately, and then he closed the hood. He stepped back in awe as he saw her purr, his eyes gleaming with joy.

"That's my girl," he exhaled, admiring his 67' Chevrolet Impala. He turned her off after he fanboyed, not wanting to waste the gas.

"I cannot believe you still got this car because of a stupid tv show," I said, shaking my head at my father's decision making skills.

"One, it's not stupid. Two, when Eric Kripke dies, he's gonna come back as a ghost and hit you over the head with a shotgun cause you're trashing his show," Pa argued, crossing his arms.

"I never trashed it, I just think you're a bit obsessed," I said back, throwing my hands in the air in defense.

"Seriously? You have the nerve to talk about obsession? Would you like me to bring up Nickleback?" Pa said, smirking.

"Excuse me, but that's just rude. At least I don't buy a car that my boyfriend has too."

"Dean is not my boyfriend. He's Castiel's. I prefer to call him my brother," Pa said, putting his hand over his heart.

"And the best part is that you ship gay couples," I sighed, shaking my head.

"You don't?"

I stay silent.

"That's what I thought."

"Changing the topic, there's a store that opened up that's like the holy grail of all music stores. Rock and roll galore. Wanna go?" I asked, running a hand through my long dirty brown hair.

"Sure, why not. Have you heard anythin' from Randy?" He asked, walking towards the barn with the tool box in his hand, a cancer stick in the other.

"Nothing yet, he said he would text me when he got there though," I replied, exhaling.

Randy was my boyfriend, going on almost two years now. Next month is our two year anniversary, and he's got something amazing planned. He was a doll, sweetest person I ever met. He always put me first, no matter what the occasion was. I could text him and ask him if could bring me over some Taco Bell, and he would actually do it. Plus he's unbelievably good looking. Get you a guy that can do both. Just kidding, he's mine, so back off.

Randy was going on a trip with his step parents to Italy to meet his real relatives. His real parents died in a car crash, and he doesn't speak of it to this day. His adopted parents, the Samuelsons, took him in when he was just a year and a half old. They raised him to be the boy they always dreamed of. They eventually decided when he reached the age of nineteen that it was time that he finds out who he really is, and his family tree. They also thought it was a great learning experience.

I'm really proud of him, he always stays so strong in front of me, and his step parents, no one has ever seen him cry, except me. I remember that day like it was yesterday.

"You ready to go now, Einstein," Pa asked, smacking the back of my head with a rag that he uses to clean the Impala with. It was filthy, covered in mud and grass.

"Excuse me, I work hard for this hair. Lots of effort. And you have the decency to call me an old man and the courage to insult me by messing up my hair?" I groaned, trying to pick out the strands of grass stuck in my hair.

"Shut up, goldilocks. And yes, I do. Now can we go before I rot to death?"

"That'd actually be pretty funny to see," I said.

"I will smack you with this rag again," he threatened.

"Let's go," I said, getting into the impala. He threw the dirty rag onto a pile of hay and started the Impala again.

He turned on Asia, Heat of the Moment blasting throughout the car.

"You're such trash," I shook my head, knowing this song was from a Supernatural episode.

"But it's okay, cause you are too, and that's what makes us a trashy family," he said, putting his hand on my leg.

"Mom would be proud of how we came out," I said, sighing at the thought of Mom.

"She built us into the people we are today Jord, she built us perfect," he sighed, staring out into the void, probably thinking of Mom.

"Yeah, can we go before we turn into a chick flick?" I asked, yawning. I really need to sleep and get off twitter.

"You know, Dean said basically the same thing once or twice," Pa smirked, feeling satisfied that he made a reference.

"Drive, you old southern lump," I said, shaking my head. He then drove away from the barn, nodding his head to the beat of Heat of the Moment, while I guess I have to admit, I was drumming my fingers on the dashboard to the beat of the song too.
•••
YO YO YO WHATS DRIPPIN HOMIES

im starting a new trend which is actually a trend started by Michael (no not Clifford sry) on Zoey 101 which we all know he actually didn't start it but since we're good people we let him think he did like chase and logan

omg that was my childhood iMA CRY nOW

but anyways on a scale of 1-10 how bad did this chapter suck you guys have to be honest. I know it sucked but I just wanna know how bad

anyways leave any comments you can leave legit anything you can leave your favorite color, sizes of dicks you've witnessed, luke hemmings nudes (actually if any of you have some hmu on PM)

ok i have to go binge gilmore girls cos it's amazing and if you watch it i love you alright bye friends stay gold (ponyboy)