Chapter 12

*Hermione POV*

"Ginny!" I shouted, banging my fists on the bathroom door.

She had been in there for an hour and I needed to have my shower!

"Calm down woman, I'm coming out soon!" She shouted back.

"That's what you've been saying for the last half an hour!" I groaned, banging my head on the door.

She didn't respond and I sighed, walking back to my room. I flopped down onto my bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"By the time she comes out, there won't be any point of my morning shower" I ranted.

I decided to skip it and picked out some clothes instead. It was a Thursday currently and it was quite chilly outside so I would have to wear something warm.

In the end, I picked out a pair of of transparent tights, a black knee-length skirt and a casual bubblegum pink mini sweater.

The ensemble was quite cute and I grinned as I put it on. After wearing my clothes, I looked at my desk.

My desk was located directly in front of the window so all sunlight would fall onto it. It was very useful when studying.

I liked keeping my desk organised and there was a pile of books sitting on it, along with some parchment, a quill and ink.

Then in the corner, was a bottle of my favourite perfume. I hardly wore it because it was very special to me.

For no apparent reason, I decided to wear some today. I sprayed it onto my clothes and some onto my neck, feeling quite scandalous.

I laughed to myself and walked out of my bedroom to find Ginny sitting in the common room. I glared at her and sat on the sofa opposite.

"You took your time" I snorted, crossing my arms.

"Sorry" she said sheepishly. "My body was just aching for a really long shower. It just undone all the knots in my shoulders"

I rolled my eyes and huffed.

"I've got something for you to make up for it!" She said quickly.

"Oh really? My shower? A gallon of hot water maybe?" I asked dryly.

"I did not use a gallon and no, it's this!" She said, producing a jar of Nutella.

That got my attention. I've always loved Nutella.

"Harry got a jar for us from the muggle world because I was begging to have some after trying it once" she laughed evilly.

A smirk tugged on my lips as I looked at her.

"Okay, I forgive you... now gimme!" I said, reaching for it.

She grinned and handed it to me. I immediately opened it. It was completely new.

I licked my lips and stuck my finger in. Suddenly someone stepped into the common room.

Malfoy came out of his room, wearing a crisp white shirt and black trousers. His hair was messy and mused up, framing his sharp and angular features. It made him look a lot like a typical bad boy.

He quickly combed his hair with his fingers, not paying attention to us. His hair flattened out, parted to the left like always.

He then looked in our direction. Ginny who was turned around to see who it was, turned back to me. Her back was to him as she winked at me.

I wasn't paying attention to her though as his eyes rested on me. I eyed him up and down, making sure he could see me checking him out.

I pulled out my finger from the jar of Nutella and put it to my lips, slowly licking it.