16

(A/N- this chapter is too long for a single song so i've prepared two. Make sure to listen to the songs while reading! :) Enjoy!)

'Breaking:
Famous member of Arch, Alvin Teng suffers cardiac arrest and was rushed at Hanshin University Hospital.

Alvin was rushed to the Hospital after collapsing during their concert a--'

Hindi na ipinag patuloy ni Mika ang pagbabasa sa article na iyon. She knows that it will only break her heart. She flexes her arms and massages her temple.

She sighs before closing her locker and proceeds to the huge sink just before the door of the operating room. Sabay sila ni Kianna doon na naghu hugas.

"Are you sure about this, Miks?" She asks her one more time.

"There is no backing out, Kianna. A surgeon shouldn't back out in an operation when she's already decided. In my case, I'll push this whoever stops me." Kianna finishes of on washing so she entered the operating room first, to open up the patient.

Right when Kianna opened up the patient's chest, Mika entered the room. She looked up and saw the Director, her father. Other board of Directors and the closest friends and acquaintances of the patient.

She bowed at all of them before proceeding to the operating table.

"We will do a heart transplant. But in order to do that, we have to remove this patient's heart first, then change it to a new one. Please alert the other Hospital if the new heart is one it's way." Mika reminded her colleagues.

"They will come through a chopper right after you cut everything in the patient, Doc. Whenever you're ready." A nurse explained.

"Good. Let's begin." Mika positioned herself and started doing the job.

She asks for different apparatus time by time and does her job thoroughly.

"Let's be careful while cutting the capillaries. In my count. 3...2...1.." sabay sabay nilang kinut ang huling capillary and the heart was completely removed.

Just in time, two nurses from foreign Hospital came inside their operating room, with the new heart in hand.

Other two nurses got the heart from the cooler and bowed to the two nurses.

Kianna, the first assisting surgeon got her hands onto the heart and placed it properly to their patient's chest. She was holding it still, while waiting for the head surgeon's order.

"Dear, you're going to live longer, starting this day." Mika says before starting to stitch her patient up. "Cut." She orders.

Few more tie and cuts and the patient's done. They waited for a while to confirm the surgery's success. And when they heard the familiar sound, everyone shouted with glee.

Mika looked at the above once more, then smiled and nodded at everyone who just witnessed her operation.

"Welcome back, Love.." Mika stares at her patient's angelic face and kisses him on the forehead before exiting the room.

She headed back to her office, sat at her swivel chair and closed her eyes.

"Arrest im nida! (it's cardiac arrest!)" a first year resident declared.

"No. No!"

"Hold this!" Hinawakan ng nurse ang isa sa mga aparato at saka sumampa si Mika sa Hospital bed para mag perform ng CPR.